8-bit

do what now?
The light had JUST turned green. Not everybody has the crazy fast reflexes that you might have launching off the line at a stop light. And hitting a J walker in pitch black? What kind of dumbass drives without f***ing head lights?
you shouldn't even be j walking in the first place especially at night. That's what crosswalks are for.

whitedc4

they better not, the car still runs perfectly fine and there is no frame damage what-so-ever.

whats with the censoring of filthy words?, what are we 5 years old? lol..

guys please be extra weary of women drivers between the time of 2am till 7am. especially a woman driving a toyota.......you know its pure danger.

im having them take it to honda for the repairs, if they quote me too high i know a place to take it to but,.....ugh what a mission.
Women drivers are f***in horrible. I think they should have to pass the drivers test four times or more before they can drive locally...

wow... yes because we're just speed freaks and don't turn with our blinkers and go slow occasionally when we're not in a super fast hurry... oh wait.. i think i just might have seen a guy do this before holy shit. oh and because when you're at a stop light you have your foot on the break every single time until the light turns green and you never take it off.. wtf. i had a guy back into me at a gas station put a little ding in my car and i wasn't even in my car i was parked "pre paying" ....

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
wow... yes because we're just speed freaks and don't turn with our blinkers and go slow occasionally when we're not in a super fast hurry... oh wait.. i think i just might have seen a guy do this before holy s***. oh and because when you're at a stop light you have your foot on the break every single time until the light turns green and you never take it off.. wtf. i had a guy back into me at a gas station put a little ding in my car and i wasn't even in my car i was parked "pre paying" ....
I was wondering if you would be taking part in this! +1 if I could

gs300cky

i say we get ALL THE GIRLS on this site to neg rep someone for the sexist comments!!! :D haha

the biggest cause of accidents is age imo... younger people like to speed more and older folks go SLOOOOOOW mix the two and you get this scenario with a young hot rod jr who has a lack of skills behind the wheel and nailed a slower lady who was stopped at a light

gs300cky

ps if the 94teggyallday chick was here she would rip him a new one
and i wonder if his sexist comments are in the vip room haha

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
OP is dumb, anyone who argued that its not his fault is dumb, i dont have anyone else to list...but theyre probably dumb too.

Legally, its his fault, thats all that matters, 99% of the time its the person doing the rear end collision at fault, unless you can prove the person cut you off and braked to make you hit them. she was at a light, which the OP himself said had JUST turned green. so because she had a slightly lower reaction time at the light then someone who was already moving and he was not paying enough attention to the vehicle in front of him, it is his fault due to negligence. not hers. Also, learn how to use ABS or learn how to drive without it. that could have saved the front of your car.

that being said, i live in a college town and most girls here cant drive daddys bmw to save their life. keyword: most.
theres exceptions to every rule.

/thread

Cripton805

I'd rep you if I could!

And hitting a J walker in pitch black? What kind of dumbass drives without f***ing head lights?
So you will blame the driver? You know that the driver wouldn't be held accountable in court right?
That is, if the driver was not breaking the law.

Here's my source...

Both pedistrians and motorists are expected to following the rules of the road. While motorists must exercise reasonable care to avoid colliding into pedistrians, pedistrians must also observe the law as avoid creating a dangerous situation for motorists. Based upon the facts you provided, because your friend attempted to cross the road against the traffic light, he/she could be held responsible for the accident.

The police officer responding to the accident scene will prepare a police report and will make a determination regarding who was "at fault" for the accident. If your friend was found 100% at fault for causing the accident, then nothing will happen to the driver of the car. If the driver of the car is determined to be partly "at fault" (perhaps because he was speeding, or driving without headlights on) then the driver can be held responsible for the driver's share of your friends damages.

Without evaluating the accident scene, the police report, and gathering witness statements, it is impossible to determine whether or not the driver of the car will be financially responsible (in part or in whole) for the accident. Your friend would be wise to meet with an experienced accident attorney to obtain compentent legal advice after a review of all of the facts.

Best of Luck,

Amanda Benedict
Attorney at Law

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
i say we get ALL THE GIRLS on this site to neg rep someone for the sexist comments!!! :D haha

the biggest cause of accidents is age imo... younger people like to speed more and older folks go SLOOOOOOW mix the two and you get this scenario with a young hot rod jr who has a lack of skills behind the wheel and nailed a slower lady who was stopped at a light
I only really care for a couple of the females on this site

ps if the 94teggyallday chick was here she would rip him a new one
and i wonder if his sexist comments are in the vip room haha
She is not one of them, I don't think anybody really cares wtf she has to say considering it's all herp'n derp'n since she got on the site

/rant