Kuchtaboy: 2001 Acura Integra LS

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
i love the teg, nice to see you rollin in something other than the 4 door old school civic
lol! I might still keep the Civic for a beater, but the teg will be the baby. haha

yeah,, definately want to hear more later on with the S/C B20 VTEC plans...... Should be sick as hell :twisted:
for sure dude. I'm kinda looking forward to building this. haha

I think those are Konigs. That car isn't bad.
They are Konigs, I just don't know what type of Konig

Nice, I will have this one looking sick when I get it.

Just wait for the old school one, after my other OBD2 is painted.
you always make sick VC's. If i had some old school ones to give you I would. I got a buddy with a DA if you want a old school one... I'll just throw this one on there and send ya the da's. lol

ewoo

filipinoFTW!
i used to think ur username was kutcha, and for some reason thought you were an ashton kutcher fan. then i realized you cant be that gay so i took another look and realized i was completely wrong. i feel dumb :(

take no offense to that whatsoever aight? hahaha i guess i just cant read.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
LOL! No man... It's how people try to spell my name tho when they type it

Kuchta is my last name
Kutcha is how people try to spell it. lololololol

It's all good bro, no worries

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
good find......sell the wheels...throw something stock on it and drive it....btw ghettokracker has a ls sc...he will never install it.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
good find......sell the wheels...throw something stock on it and drive it....btw ghettokracker has a ls sc...he will never install it.
hmmm... will the LS one fit on a vtec head? I'm interested.... might have to pm him. Thanks for the heads up!!

Glad to see your back with the Integras.
yessir! Not exactly what I thought my integra would be, but I still love it. haha

end005

Dude, the LS blower will not fit. The blower basically replaces your intake manifold. Since you'll be going with a vtec head, you'll want to get the blower for that head-not the b20 or the ls head. So, figure out which head you wanna go with (fyi, my brother has a complete ITR head he's thinking about selling) and get the blower for that particular head.

Sorry man, I don't come on here as much as I'd like to anymore, but check out the "What JRSC setup are you running?" thread on H-T. It will be your best friend, the guys are friendly and they're pretty good about always getting back to your questions. PM "RCMcdaniels" any of your quetsions. He's built crazy ass setups before.

PM me if you need any help man.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Dude, the LS blower will not fit. The blower basically replaces your intake manifold. Since you'll be going with a vtec head, you'll want to get the blower for that head-not the b20 or the ls head. So, figure out which head you wanna go with (fyi, my brother has a complete ITR head he's thinking about selling) and get the blower for that particular head.

Sorry man, I don't come on here as much as I'd like to anymore, but check out the "What JRSC setup are you running?" thread on H-T. It will be your best friend, the guys are friendly and they're pretty good about always getting back to your questions. PM "RCMcdaniels" any of your quetsions. He's built crazy ass setups before.

PM me if you need any help man.
Sweet deal. I wasn't sure about the pattens on the heads if they where the same or not. T why I asked. I know it replaces the intake manifold. I'll be sure to check out that thread when. I go home for lunch! Lmk if your bro wants to sell that head... I'm interested if its a good price. Lol

Thainks man!