Kuchtaboy: 2001 Acura Integra LS

end005

Casually late
werd. but as mentioned before, "I don't come on here as much as I'd like to anymore,"

Kuchta, my older brother bought it for over $1k a few years ago. I think he may let it go for about $800 or so. I'll confirm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll see what i can do for you man. my younger brother is coming down to mIlwaukee on the 13th too incase we were able to figure something out for you.

Last edited:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I'm interested, but I don't know if I'll have the money by the 13th. like... I will, but I don't know if it'll be spare money. lol

Defiantly interested tho... I'll let you know when it gets closer if I can hold off on my spending to get this. haha, i have bad habits. Thanks for the heads up tho!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You might not want to put your bike on that, then your whole neighborhood will know you ride it with no seat.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Hey now!!

I can't think of a come back.... but a Thule bike rack for 30 bucks is a pretty good deal! lol

MortensenGSR

'' ummm... i dont have the one thing or the key... how about 30 dollars for a 240 dollar retail bike rack?"

SURE! lawl

db_r

!ocsic
mmm first time seeing this thread... nice. Goodluck with the b20 jrsc. I can't wait til i get my jrsc, and get it installed! should be fun...