Looking for a good suspension shop.

green9088

I searched the forum nothing seemed to pop up. Anyone know of a good one near Ventura county area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
what do you need done?

A lot of general mechanic shops can swap out bushings or install stuff. If you want to buy stuff order from tunersports.com and support the forum, the price you see on the site is the price shipped. If you need an alignment West End is the place to go. If im too lazy to do my own alignments i usually tend to go to les schwab.

green9088

I am looking to have coilovers, and cambers installed. I am to lazy to do it my self

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
it really takes an hour to do. But any reputable mechanic shop can do it.Tire shops too.

Stopsign32v

I am looking to have coilovers, and cambers installed. I am to lazy to do it my self

Grab a jack, stands, and some wrenches and it can be done in no time.

Or you could pay someone $400+ probably to do it for you. :roll:

Noneed2Hate

Me getting quotes of labor costs for getting my suspension parts made me just do it myself because those people wanted like 700-800 to install struts and springs.

You should have an easier time with the coilovers since you just take out the old strut/spring assembly and put in the coilover and viola.

94RS

No fucks given.
Perk of having mechanic friends: they do side work for cheap.

I think I paid a buddy of mine $200 to install wheel studs in all 4, struts, lowering springs and LCAs (which took way more work than they should have).

SoundEfx

Pay for my flight, add uber money to and from the airport and add $300 to all of that and I'll install it for you.