Los Angeles!

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Jovizzle in the house! Come out to the canyon cruise bro. Next weekend once we lock down a date.

j13

Keep It Clean
I wanna hit up the one that starts at PCH, but I don't know when those go down, some other ones are kinda far for me

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
We'll be down there around Thanksgiving. Plan on chillin' with Matt that Friday

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I won't have my car, I'm flying down there =[
I wanna street race all of you faggots, bring home the championship for Nor Cal

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Fuck K1, hella lag. I was so pissed when Thadya and I went. If you even think about getting the least bit out of shape, the kart locks up and takes forever to catch speed. These mother fuckers had me racing a hellflush kart. Must have been in an accident, because the camber on the front was unheard of. No front grip

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
shiieeet thats why you drive down! :(

High odds we can do a newcombs ranch run on saturday. Im most likely postponing tomorrow run til the 24th.

As for the ek vs dc meet on the 17th, ill probably join clubrsx on whatever route they choose, pch or gmr. Id rather drive than sit in a parking lot.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Haha, I don't do canyons and neither does Thadya anymore. not worth the risk for barely being able to practice anything

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I dont use the roads for practice but i hear ya.

24th is saturday. Matt said he should be able to join for lunch at newcombs. Everyone else is meeting up friday night. If you guys dont join us we can meet up at some point later maybe. Or you guys go karting while we eat at boiling crab and then come join us at cafe lu after.