Los Angeles!

j13

Keep It Clean
If anyone has an stock Intake resonator they're not using, let me know, I can buy it or trade for a stock dc wing

maddogg20

dang, who else is from the IE? I used to live in rancho cucamonga, but now I work in riverside and live in new compton (moreno valley) :-D lol. A meeting would be awesome but my lil teggy looks all hood right now. I cant seem to find a front bumper for it. Everytime I find one the dude sells the day before we arranged for me to pick it up haha lots of flakes on craigslist.

j13

Keep It Clean
dang, who else is from the IE? I used to live in rancho cucamonga, but now I work in riverside and live in new compton (moreno valley) :-D lol. A meeting would be awesome but my lil teggy looks all hood right now. I cant seem to find a front bumper for it. Everytime I find one the dude sells the day before we arranged for me to pick it up haha lots of flakes on craigslist.
Honda Market Place bro. And I feel you on that, sellers are becoming bigger flakes than buyers! What's up with that? We don't care what your car looks like, just roll over there and chill, eat some chile cheese fries @ The Hat

HonDaReal

Anyone out by ontario we throw krispe kreme meets at the mills mall once a week if yall wanna go let me kno so i can put u on the forward list

tim_dc4

I live in the IE :D