Matt's DB8 Picture/Progress Thread

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Thanks for the comments you guys! I'm planning to keep the exterior stock as possible. Keepin it clean and simple.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Looks good. Body is pretty good shape. Yok AVS ES100's are a good choice for performance daily driven tires. :thumbs up

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Thanks man! Plus ES100s arent that expensive too. So that's another pro about them.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
nice... I'll probably wait to get the tires some time in april. Saving up for Tokico Illuminas right now.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
very nice.. i wanna make mine a canyon carver too! haha nice plans! what suspension set up are u gonna do?

and it looks like your filipino?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Kev_98IntegraLS said:
very nice.. i wanna make mine a canyon carver too! haha nice plans! what suspension set up are u gonna do?

and it looks like your filipino?
Im currently riding on ground-control coilovers and am saving up for Tokico Illumina shocks. Im concentrating on suspension right now and saving power mods for later. I like to work inside out. Exterior will be last. And yes, I'm Filipino. A lotta people think I'm Mexican though. Good job on gettin my ethnicity right! HIgh Five! :thumbs up

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
oh my bad i got your ethnicity right because IM FILIPINO!!! PINOY PRIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUTANGINA MO!! not directed to you.. just wanted to say it because i just did