Matt's DB8 Picture/Progress Thread

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
DailyDrivenDB8 said:
suprised i never seen this 4dr on the site... welcome bro :thumbup:
Thanks a lot man! I'm actually new to CI. I used to go on HT and SH. I've been looking for an Integra only forum and I finally found it. I went on Team-Integra before, but I didnt like it. It wasn't as organized as CI and no offense, there seemed to be a lot of people who asked "Not so smart" questions. CI gets 10/10 on my vote. Thank you to everybody who welcomed me and commented my DB.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Touge Time!

Didnt get to take a lot of pics this time cuz my uncle (AP2) blew his rear left tire running over a rock. But here is one good pic of our team: Corners > Straights

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Thanks man! Same goes for you. :thumbs up

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Thanks bro! Actually, I'm planning to paint my DB Nighthawk Black Pearl in the future. Hopefully by the end of the year.

oOoBanana

Hey Matt, i swear everytime i see pics of your car is always clean. you want to start washing mine for me too :) so when will i get to see this famous car of yours?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
New mods!

Just installed a Koyo OEM style radiator and also picked up a Mugen cap to go with it. I'll post up pics later tonight.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
New Video Clip!

Here's a video clip of me doing a fly-by. It's about a month and a half old. Just never had time to post it up. Enjoy!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
New Mod Pics!

Just like I said last night, I just got a new Koyo OEM style radiator and also got a Mugen radiator cap. Here are the pics I promised. Enjoy!

First, here's a pic of my dirty engine bay. I know... I need to clean it.

Little glimpse of the Koyo radiator. Looks exactly like the stock one.

Mugen radiator cap. I <3 Mugen.