Matt's DB8 Picture/Progress Thread

RSMisfit

JDMxDB8 said:
Oh ok, I thought you still had ur DC. What mods do you have on your MR2?
i had the teg around this time last year but it was stolen during the summer...

its still pretty much stock still, only got a OEM Turbo Xbrace, some control arm/sway bar bushings to install still.
im just trying to replace the worn out stuff 1st since its stock and then go on from there.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I feel you man. I'm doing the same thing right now. Replacing all the parts that absolutely need to be changed. So far, I changed my front brake pads, spark plugs, and radiator. All I need to replace are my CV boots. After that, all out suspension mod mania!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
JDMxDB8 said:
Went canyon carving on sunday. Here are a couple of pics. I recruited two new drivers to my team. One drives an 05 DC5 and the other, a 98 DC4.

looked like you guys had fun :thumbup:

so whats your "team" called?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
DailyDrivenDB8 said:
looked like you guys had fun :thumbup:

so whats your "team" called?
We don't have a name. We're just a group of friends that love carving the canyons.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Update

I forgot to post up more pics of the touge run my team and I had last sunday. Enjoy!

Me and my DB leading the pack.

The two newbies following.

Team pic at the highest point of Angeles Crest.

Another one from the front.

Last pic of the day.

Next touge time is in two weeks. I need new front tires...

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Update

My left PIAA headlight bulb blew out last night, so I had to get a new set of bulbs. I ended up getting a pair of Nokya Arctic White Pro Halogen bulbs. They're not the greatest, but it'll do for now. Saving up for a Catz HID kit.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
We go to Newcomb's Inn, a little diner and have breakfast. Then we climb uphill some more til we reach the end. Finally, my favorite part, the downhill. I think the last part is self-explanatory.