Money: 1996 Acura Integra SE

money

Lol Yeah i heard , it said on your thread that it was a rare piece , first thing i wanna do to it know is that shifter mod that u did :p

prophetDB7

Lol Yeah its non-vtech db7 :p , and Its automatic man sadly haha cause i gotta a deal on it so i just bought it! but ill make it look like a standard with a boot and a knob! , and thanks thiers more pics
Normally I laugh at guys who don't drive stick, but hey its an integra! I got love for them all, especially sedans. I got a db7 too, but with a stick. ^^ I've seen that boot and shifter mod, good place to start. ^^

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
Holy cow is 4k a good deal? Damn. I must've gotten a steal.

Car looks clean.

Also, not 'maybe' lowering

Definitely lowering.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
VTEC just kicked in yo! Haha nice car man. Diggin the heat sheild paint. How did you make it rainbow sparkly? lol

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Normally I laugh at guys who don't drive stick, but hey its an integra! I got love for them all, especially sedans. I got a db7 too, but with a stick. ^^ I've seen that boot and shifter mod, good place to start. ^^
Yep I did it to my db7 :thumbs up Too bad mine isn't stick...
don't forget he's in canada. I'm not sure if cars there retain value more? eh.
Very good point haha
VTEC just kicked in yo! Haha nice car man. Diggin the heat sheild paint. How did you make it rainbow sparkly? lol
I was wondering this as well :)

money

haha Definitely lowering alright :), And yeah cars in america are cheaper i looked at some thier!, i gave 3900 for this one and it has 144000k on it here. And its some sparkle Spray i forgot the name for it i'll put the name up tommorow! Yeah EH! :D and where do you get those nice 'H" Emblems from ? those are nice i seen some on 4 door integras mostly on coupes.

Last edited:

money

What color rims do you guys think will look good on it ? the cars is like grey or silver color

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Black looks good on silver! Also, you can rock some gold too, those are clean as well :thumbs up Welcome to CI by the way :D

JemmieN

not a girl lol
I really like that wood piece you got there by the shifter! Thinking about selling it?