Money: 1996 Acura Integra SE

money

lol oh yeah klutch u gotta black db7 to i think i forgot :O , lol and thanks myx , what wheels come in gold though that i can find?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Yep silver on black. Here's a pic for reference :thumbs up

Rota grids look nice bronze. And I wouldn't suggest selling the wood grain bezel IMO lol

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
you can get cheapies like Rota Flashbacks... Or some Enkeis or Axis OG wheels as well. It's really up to you however. Here are some pics:

Flashbacks:

Enkei RPF1:

Axis OG San:

built_ls

I vote the enkei....cause I have some. I wish my lip wansnt polished though. as far as silver and black, it looks nice but its done alot

money

lol i love Enkei RPF1's ill look into those! and the flashbacks look like lowrider wheels but they look sick to :O i wish i had a lowrider! and thanks Wickit ! Yeah the reason is cause other ppl have to drive the car around sometimes like my sis and they dont know how to drive stick so thats why i had to get auto! The last ones look OG :cool: i might look around for those to! what size goes good you think

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
if you're going to drop her, 16 or 17 would be beautiful, but 17 might make you have to do a little more maintenance. 16 to be on the safe side, IMO. Depends on how much you want to drop her as well.

money

i think 17's would look big and i wanna drop it with lowering springs to about where theirs no gap between the tire and the fender i dont want the tire to acctually go into the fender! :p probably 16

Wickit

SoCal CB7
lol i love Enkei RPF1's ill look into those! and the flashbacks look like lowrider wheels but they look sick to :O i wish i had a lowrider! and thanks Wickit ! Yeah the reason is cause other ppl have to drive the car around sometimes like my sis and they dont know how to drive stick so thats why i had to get auto! The last ones look OG :cool: i might look around for those to! what size goes good you think
Yeah that's what I've been thinking about as well for my first car, Idk if I should get stick or start out with an automatic and wait for stick-shift. I think I might start off with an automatic though I really want to get stick, such a hard choice! What would u suggest?

money

man i gotta automatic first car and now i have a automatic second car to but doesnt really matter to me other then i cant go turbo but the reason i wanna go turbo is cause it sounds nice but i guess ima jus get an exaust or smthn to sound nice lol , and go auto if thats your choice atleast u can get driving and get tuning cars n shyt and wait for a stick shift :) im gonna get stick shift next car for sure

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
you can get cheapies like Rota Flashbacks... Or some Enkeis or Axis OG wheels as well. It's really up to you however. Here are some pics:

Flashbacks:

Enkei RPF1:

Axis OG San:
I love the RPF1's. Some random dude at the meet had them in bronze on his Civic, I like 'em a lot.

I wish I liked the OG's that would be dope to roll rims with part of my name on them >.<

8-bit

do what now?
i think 17's would look big and i wanna drop it with lowering springs to about where theirs no gap between the tire and the fender i dont want the tire to acctually go into the fender! :p probably 16
good call on the rim size anything above 17 is way big for an integra. imo
og looks baller. enkei rpf1 are nice too. one of the two.
car looks clean so far :thumbs up

money

ahah yeah thannkss maann! :p lol im still looking around used! for those 2 wheels with tires! if not ill prlly go with brand new