Monthly O.C. meets?

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
Alright, we need to get some monthly meets together in the O.C. I'm thinking The District off Jamboree and Barranca in Irvine. HUGE parking lot and a lot of food/bars around for those interested lol

I know there are monthly S2K and Lexus meets at the In-N-Out, it's about time to rep CI. Also, I don't have many friends up here since it's a new area for me.

Anyone in Orange County interested in getting together once a month? I'm moving to Foot Hill Ranch this weekend and I think Irvine would be a good middle ground for everyone in the OC.

The List:

1. MF BATZ

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
Hmm. Meets near Pasadena isn't exactly O.C...but if it's the closest one I guess I can check those out. About over an hour away. And by the time I get off work, traffic will be bad.

I will DEFINITELY check it out eventually. I love The hat :D lol

Thanks for the info

BLVD

Hmm. Meets near Pasadena isn't exactly O.C...but if it's the closest one I guess I can check those out. About over an hour away. And by the time I get off work, traffic will be bad.

Thanks for the info

Whats up MFBATZ...you should of came down on the 24th for race legal Qualcomm. We might get together on the 8 of july but will see what up. Also,there is a lowrider/import car show on the 10 of july at qualcomm.
check it out.....
http://www.lowriderfest.com/

tim_dc4

Thanks for the info
you should go to the 626 meet bro need some more tegs there :D

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
You're better off coming to the 626 monthly meet.
Ya I'll probably end up doing that then. I just see S2K meets near my work and there is a Celica meet at the In n Out down the street. Would be nice to have a seriously local one but I'll come to the 626.

Whats up MFBATZ...you should of came down on the 24th for race legal Qualcomm. We might get together on the 8 of july but will see what up. Also,there is a lowrider/import car show on the 10 of july at qualcomm.
check it out.....
http://www.lowriderfest.com/
Just checked out the site. The meet looks big bro, I'm interested! Have any pics from the last one? Pics thaty ou took?

you should go to the 626 meet bro need some more tegs there :D
How many tegs show up on average?

BLVD

Just checked out the site. The meet looks big bro, I'm interested! Have any pics from the last one? Pics thaty ou took?

Check ou the thread I posted.....RACE LEGAL SD. I took those pics and vids. I did not have my camera so i had to use my phone....:-(