my 92 ls build

lsjdmteg

Thanks man i i had hella more pics but ma external hard drive broke n i lost evefything i had only have whats onma photobicket. I had pics of all the new parts i baught like i had baught a new complete dash harnessnew front n rear bumpers new gsr hatch. I had pics of the motor and parts ect but i will post more pics builds been on hold due to ma moms being in the hospitol for 9 months

Cripton805

Hope your mom is better... love the DA build.

Memories of when I did mine...
:(

One day I will do the same

Looks great. Just remember, if you're gonna run that header you'll need to either notch out the crossmember or get a traction bar. That header will have a clearance issue.

lsjdmteg

Yes i have a new one i baught just so i can notch it. Thanks for the advice. My friends suppose tto notch it n weld it for me
Looks great. Just remember, if you're gonna run that header you'll need to either notch out the crossmember or get a traction bar. That header will have a clearance issue.

lsjdmteg

probably gona throw a ls 5th gear in it and its not ma dd its ma weekend car ive had this car for like 2 yrs now n neva even driven it yet . these are my 2 daily drivers
the automatic

the 5sp

lsjdmteg

Nice. I'm digging the DB1s.
Still think an unsprung 6 puck is overkill for your motor set up, but that's just me.
uts koo they came with the ys1 so im gona try it out if i dont like it il get something new. i also have a blue db i just got its justa shell atm idk if i should stripp n part out or fix her up what you think