my 92 ls build

Exige24

That's awesome. Loving the nitty gritty shit. Looks like you got a ways to go, but there's no more solid feeling than knowing that your shit is done right on every level because you did it yourself. :thumbs up

lsjdmteg

yes it feels good i finaly got her close to me so i can actualy work on her. now ima start doin all the lil things to her

Exige24

yes it feels good i finaly got her close to me so i can actualy work on her. now ima start doin all the lil things to her
Your door work reminds me when I got my car painted, my original door was completely trashed, so I got a used one in good shape from a junkyard and gave it to my painter to switch out all the wiring, door panels, everything when he painted my car. He di it, but when he gave it back to me, the window was all loose, the panel was kinda flopping off on a corner or two because some of the clips were missing or smashed, and the door handle always felt like there was something blocking it from moviing freely.When you closed the door, the entire thing just kinda vibrated, in no particular or discernible place, jusrt everywhere, like it was ready to fall apart any second. lmao Finally one day my door handle was so stressed, it broke and I was like fuck it. Tore the door apart, found out what type of clips I needed, ordered a box, got a new inside door handle from Honda. Turns out the idiot put the control bar on the outside of a thick blob of wool padding it was supposed to go inside of so everytime I opened the handle it was bending around this thing. Fixed that with a shiny new handle, greased all the wiheels and bars of the power window, tightend the glass holders, put every clip on, snapped it into place. Bam. Solid, perfect functioning door. No better feeling. :thumbs up

Last edited:

lsjdmteg

yeah the doors are ls doors but im converting them to have power locks on them i hate leaning over to unlock the door for the passenger and idk how these windows wrk cuz ive never driven the car since ive owned it

Exige24

yeah the doors are ls doors but im converting them to have power locks on them i hate leaning over to unlock the door for the passenger and idk how these windows wrk cuz ive never driven the car since ive owned it
Yeah, wish i went a little deeper so I could give you some pointers. All I know is that it mounts in the inside center of the door with four bolts and if your window is too tight or misaligned, it puts pressure on the thing and it starts to try and bulge out of the door frame. lol

lsjdmteg

yeah i know what u mean ma dude ive ownes a few integras lol. stripped a few tore em dwn n rebuilt them i gota decent amount of knowledge on em lol

lsjdmteg

ok so yesterday i did the passenger side today i tackled the driver side.
heres the door before i touched it

the driver side actuater

the locks without the actuater

the single plug beforre i rewire the door locks

ran the wire through the fender wall

lsjdmteg

i removed the wiring from the door

i ran the new wiring

installed the door lock button

installed the actuater in the door

installed and plugged in the door locks relay

lsjdmteg

so today i started to put back in the dash

kinda mocked up the type r shift boot

mounted the door speakers

memphis speakers
also i undid some electrical tape and found this bullshit

so tom im gona soder a oem harnes to it and not a walmart harnes.
also replaced the hood latch the old one was screwed up and didnt catch the hood

mr abero

Wooo!!!! You are a man on a mission!!!! I thought havin two tegs would be nice but 4? I give you mad respect for showin love for this year!!!!