My 94 Integra LS

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
ok matt...here is my dyno pic

and some shots of my new seat: Its a Sabelt "Racer Duo" Seat with Buddy Club rails and a G-Force 5 pt. harness

comments welcome

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
The dyno sheet pic is blurry, but it's all good. Nice seat and harness. :thumbs up. Road racing Integras FTW!

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
went to the drag strip just for the hell of it... first ran was a 14.6.... i got it down to consistent 14.15's

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
i forgot to also add that i just got an RS*R ExMag GT II exhaust and an Omni Power test pipe for my car...will post pics tomorrow

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
ok so i have been debating on getting a new set of tires and i finally gave into getting some. i have been pretty much focused on the RT-615's for a long time....until i saw the new bridgestones. a lot of you guys should be familiar with the RE-01R's. Well they just came out with a new set that is better than those (supposedly), the RE-11's. they seem like a very good tire. they are a little bit more expensive than the falkens, but i wanted to be able to test out their new tire... they did not have one bad review from tire rack so i went ahead and bought them. they will be here next week and imma get them mounted shortly after that.

peace

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
^^^ thanks everyone...i also ordered a set of new lug nuts to match my car... nothing extreme, Blox

hopefully within a month or so imma gonna put type r cams/blox stage 1 cams in it and get it tuned by kingmotorsports on hondata s300 (acclude i know u dont like hondata but i do lol)

acclude

cheap bastard
eh, if YOU were the one doing the tuning then I would have absolutely zero issues with it. Since they FORCE YOU to rely on a Hondata tuner, I have issues with it. Still good plans though ;)

Last edited:

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
eh, if YOU were the one doing the tuning then I would have absolutely zero issues with it. Since they FORCE YOU to rely on a Hondata authorized tuner, I have issues with it. Still good plans though ;)
yea i mean ive been running chrome on my car for the last 2 years and have not had a problem with it at all...i get my ecus from pehearable.net and they give me great basemaps... i brought my car with the phearable ecu to a tuner i know and he made less power with his tune than the phearable one lol