My 94 Integra LS

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
some small progress....

Decided to do a little bit more wire tucking in the engine bay...moved the fuse box to the inside of the car and routed all the other wires through the fender... looks pretty good IMO...but it could be better. Someday ill bring it a step further and re-do the wire harness.

The distribution block is for the fuse box/main power from battery in truck/2 channel amp/and starter.

Also painted my sunroof delete....

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
MMMMMMMMMMMM....MUGEN :)

From Talking with King Motorsports - Mugen RTA Bushings are made by the same MFG as OEM Honda bushings, but they are 120% stiffer.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Havent been on really in a while so decided to update my progress.

Trailing arms and rear camber kit are installed - went and got an alignment done today. Had the specs done at a pretty neutral settings cuz since i have a pyrometer now i can start to measure tire temps as well.

Also completed my sunroof delete. Here are some pics.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Looks good, I think I should start making the move to Mugen but bought OEM

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Looks good, I think I should start making the move to Mugen but bought OEM

Yeah if I were to do it again I would have replaced all my bushings with mugen - the trailing arms are really nice the rear of the car feels so much more solid

Sent from my iPhone 4S

renarudo

Any pics of the sunroof delete from the inside?? I've thought of doing this to my own teg once the sunroof craps out / weight savings...because racecar lol.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Any pics of the sunroof delete from the inside?? I've thought of doing this to my own teg once the sunroof craps out / weight savings...because racecar lol.

I don't have one currently but I can take some this weekend - I'll keep ya posted

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Here are some inside pics... Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics....

Have 3 rivets in the front/back and 2 on each side... its solid as a rock its not moving at all

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
So i was looking around for new lug nuts for the car...after reading a lot i heard of a lot of horror stories running aluminum lug nuts while road racing, so i decided to get some steel open ended lug nuts - and they only cost me $20 for the set :)

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Got an update.

Finally I am going to be going racing this coming weekend at Gingerman. I will be attending the WMHM 2014 with a shop in the area, One6 Motorsports.

After 7 months, my front splitter finally was completed and i received it Friday. Got it test fitted, painted and installed on my car.

The reason i like this splitter is that it held together with small rivets - if i ever go off track and the splitter digs into the ground the rivets will break and the bottom will detach.

Also put my Paul Walker sticker on the back of my car lol - #rememberthebuster