My 94 Sedan Build-Up - Lots of Pics = ) [ Updated Constantly... So Stay TUNED!!! ]

konerri

wat....already painted. god dam i got i got to stop buying parts and start thinkin about paint. bought more stuff by the way. t

anyways back to your question. actually used a fog light wiring harness off my brother's civic DEPO fog light kit(beefed it up, of-course). you can build a kit from scratch or buy the fog light kit off ebay for like 90 bucks shipped. keep the wiring harness and sell the rest of the parts on honda-tech or clubcivic.com because people love those remains. if you have the harness everything will work in less then 2 hours(including time needed to disassemble/reassemble front end) because building the kit from scratch will just take too long. plus some of the connector plug you can't find any where. with the kit everything just plugs right in. all your have to do is cut off the civic fogs connectors and connect them to your fog light.

if you were to buy everything to build i would estamate around 50 bucks. assuming your don't have anything to start with. were talkin oem switch(or look-a-like), 30amp relay, some wires(20 ft 14 gauge), wire shield enclosure, lot connectors, oem pluggs for power, fuse box unit, alot of electrical tape, etc.

don't do a direct battery to switch to fogs setup. bad idea.

save yourself some trouble from running around and get a 99 civic oem style fog light kit from DEPO off ebay. then tape up all connectors, relays, connectors. for corrosion resistant purposes. any just be happy with everything lights up in the end.

that would be my recommendation.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Looks good but I think it is time for some new lug nuts! :thumbs up

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
konerri said:
wat....already painted. god dam i got i got to stop buying parts and start thinkin about paint. bought more stuff by the way. t

anyways back to your question. actually used a fog light wiring harness off my brother's civic DEPO fog light kit(beefed it up, of-course). you can build a kit from scratch or buy the fog light kit off ebay for like 90 bucks shipped. keep the wiring harness and sell the rest of the parts on honda-tech or clubcivic.com because people love those remains. if you have the harness everything will work in less then 2 hours(including time needed to disassemble/reassemble front end) because building the kit from scratch will just take too long. plus some of the connector plug you can't find any where. with the kit everything just plugs right in. all your have to do is cut off the civic fogs connectors and connect them to your fog light.

if you were to buy everything to build i would estamate around 50 bucks. assuming your don't have anything to start with. were talkin oem switch(or look-a-like), 30amp relay, some wires(20 ft 14 gauge), wire shield enclosure, lot connectors, oem pluggs for power, fuse box unit, alot of electrical tape, etc.

don't do a direct battery to switch to fogs setup. bad idea.

save yourself some trouble from running around and get a 99 civic oem style fog light kit from DEPO off ebay. then tape up all connectors, relays, connectors. for corrosion resistant purposes. any just be happy with everything lights up in the end.

that would be my recommendation.
your idea of buying the kit and reselling it sounds good. i might have to try that out when i have some extra cash. if i do decide to build it from scratch i dont think it'll be too difficult since i already have the brown harness plug for the headlights. just need some wires and fog switch.

btw when i did my fogs for my ek... i remembered there was a stock harness plug located in the engine bay that goes to the cock pit. is there one for the integ?

dc2GS-R said:
Looks good but I think it is time for some new lug nuts! :thumbs up
haha, what wrong with the skunk2's i have? the only other lug nut i would get is some RAYs / Volk lol. probably blue or black.

gotta have 1 lug lock at least... it ain't safe no where mang.

konerri

DailyDrivenDB8 said:
your idea of buying the kit and reselling it sounds good. i might have to try that out when i have some extra cash. if i do decide to build it from scratch i dont think it'll be too difficult since i already have the brown harness plug for the headlights. just need some wires and fog switch.

btw when i did my fogs for my ek... i remembered there was a stock harness plug located in the engine bay that goes to the cock pit. is there one for the integ?

the depo kit needs two point for power. one point is at your fuse boxe(the connector should just plug right in). And the other will connect to pos(+) bat. terminal. fuse box power will run your switch which will run your relay which will get power from the battery though a 15A fuse to power your fogs. got that?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Hey Khoa, I'm gonna be in SD on the 20th and 21st of April. You wanna meet up? Maybe we can meet up w/ DC2Integ too.

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
damn man last i looked at this you just had the fenders lookin real good glad to see it all together now lets see some paint

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
konerri said:
the depo kit needs two point for power. one point is at your fuse boxe(the connector should just plug right in). And the other will connect to pos(+) bat. terminal. fuse box power will run your switch which will run your relay which will get power from the battery though a 15A fuse to power your fogs. got that?
thanks for refreshing my memory :thumbup:

JDMxDB8 said:
Hey Khoa, I'm gonna be in SD on the 20th and 21st of April. You wanna meet up? Maybe we can meet up w/ DC2Integ too.
haha sikk. might be busy on 4/20 but 4/21 should be good. keep in touch and let me know wassup.

obd1kenobi said:
Damn dude! thats what Im talkin about!! the Shit looks Good!
haha fo sho 8)

teggyls said:
damn man last i looked at this you just had the fenders lookin real good glad to see it all together now lets see some paint
glad you like. i wanna paint it too, but i'll probably do that last. i have so much plans for suspension and tuning :twisted:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Special delivery from a local seller last night during work, cool guy :thumbup: came with comptech filter and missing a bracket but no biggie. COMPTECH ICEBOX + FILTER.... $130.

its already installed, took it for a test drive... floored it around it the block. noticed a big difference in throttle and acceleration. its not even loud or whistle like AEM intakes. the filter needs to be cleaned / recharged so hopefully some better gains.

i'll post up pictures of the install later, its pretty sipmle. took about 30 mins more or less. i also measured the diameter of the tube to see the difference from the DIY version and places of the holes so water can escape

konerri

was thinkin about the icebox too. but still not decided on an engine yet so......anyways nice pick up

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Comptech is rare now too! lol, well not that rare but will get there. Nice pick up. I might be getting one as well and selling my SRI.