My 98 LS lots of goodies inside

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
Long story short about 3 weeks ago i was driving my jdm front integra home from work......and got wrecked by a 1994 corolla on the highway :cry:

Here is the front end before she was installed

and hereshe is after installation with hid's and all the goodies...a project over time

my man josh is wiring the lights up.

new set of shoes shoes...

then on that fateful day 3 weeks ago....this guy lost control of his 1994 corolla and rear ended me on highway sending me into a death spin and putting me face first into the cement wall at about 50mph

so i experience insane depression, anger, rage, stress eating, etc lol

I have 2 weeks of battling with an insurance company trying to underpay me for my cars value as well as a tax return that went "missing"....

Then 2 days ago my prayers were answered when i picked up this little gem

I hate the wheels and she needs a good pressure washing but i'm pretty happy with her...makes power up too 9300rpms...i'm typically a turbo guy though so all motor is like ehh to me. takes some getting use too...

so i'll be doing my updates here :-D

SilverSophie

Safe to say you should avoid every 94 Corolla you see on the road...? That's bad luck. Two crashes involving the same year and make.

Nice find though. Take care of this one will ya! Lol

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Put some specs up engine, suspension, etc. sad your rims didn't get replaced but car came out nice

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
Safe to say you should avoid every 94 Corolla you see on the road...? That's bad luck. Two crashes involving the same year and make.

Nice find though. Take care of this one will ya! Lol
i've wrecked 3 integras due to something out of my control...had 2 gsr's a GS and now this LS...

getting the car appraised with the mods and having it sent to my insurance company for full coverage over every part. if i get hit again i'm getting paid for what it's worth.

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
Put some specs up engine, suspension, etc. sad your rims didn't get replaced but car came out nice
well i'll just keep it simple because there is so much to list
but essentially
- full 5 lug conversion and itr suspension with h&r springs
- lsvtec supertech valvetrain with gsr head and skunk2 tuner 2's
- type r sub woobwoofer and usdm itr seats
- ls trans with b16 3,4,5 gears and typr R 4.4fd LSD
-wiper delete
-nice security....(we just leave it at that lol)

there other stuff but we'll leave it at that as well. lol

she pulls all the way to 9K+

Last edited:

TheSkygun

Looks like after your personal hell it paid off with a sold white teg :p
Have to admit I'd take that teg no problem with those rims

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
Looks like after your personal hell it paid off with a sold white teg :p
Have to admit I'd take that teg no problem with those rims
Thanks!

They just aren't my style....i'm thinking pressure wash and wire tuck. get the engine looked over by my tuner. maybe ITB's. I figure give the N/A route a try. But i would like a tune for some better gas mileage. The previous teg was gettign 35-38 highway.

Oh yeah and it has a feels full exhaust header back....it's a little loud though.....

I wanted more of a daily driver but this was such a good deal i couldn't pass it up

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
so doing a couple pulls against a GTI i discoverd that my VTAAAKKKSSS is kicking to hard...

because race car lol

DC4GoFast

i have a car problem
^rofl. I had the same thing happen to me 4 years ago when I had my '92 Prelude Si, driving home one night and a guy swerved into my lane and hit me,flipped, totalled the car out etc,, 2 weeks after I put my brand new wheels, tires, motor and tranny. Everything was destroyed.

Glad you already got another one, looks super nice!

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
yup i just did inspection, wheels, tires and front end......they were like we'll gvie you 2K...i was like "you can suck the wet fart out of my ass..." i ended up getting a lot more out of them actually.....but things happen for a reason. Ended up getting this baby at a retarded price...

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude

$97.00each
Add To Cart Button
Found it Lower?
Let us Know!
Promo Image
Free Shipping!
Promo Image
$30 Visa Prepaid Card Via Mail with your CarCareONE card
Mileage
Warranty

45,000 Miles
Treadwear

Traction

A
Temperature

A
Speed Rating

Z
Customer Rating
so i need opinions of these tires since i have no experience with them

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Cant tell what those are but for around that price try dunlop direzza's. I have em now, paid around there or less and id bet has better traction. I like how they handled dry and wet. May not last as long as those though.

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
Cant tell what those are but for around that price try dunlop direzza's. I have em now, paid around there or less and id bet has better traction. I like how they handled dry and wet. May not last as long as those though.
/\This. My brother had Direzzas on his DC2. LOVED them.

Death-the-Kid

anta honma ni shinude
i like these for the tire wear rating as well and they'll be in 16's are you guys quoting prices for 15's? 205/45/16