My Cypress Green Pearl 1998 Integra RS 5SPD

teggyboy21

This is the first time I have ever done this for one of my cars. I will be using this to log all the updates to my car. I bought the car on 12/4/08 from a dealer in Plaistow, NH for $3000.00. It was a one owner, and completely bone stock when I got it. The car is absolutely mint. It had 149,870 miles on it when I purchased it. I have quite a few plans for this car and will continue to post pics as I go along. All comments are appreciated!

Last edited:

J_Jay_B

teg driver
looks good. especially for 3000 from a dealership.

teggyboy21

I have been looking around for a LONG time to find one like this...I thought it was near impossible and then one day I saw the ad for the car and I immediately dropped everything and drove all the way up to NH to buy it. When I got there I was suprised at how clean it was, it still friggin smells like a new car. He was asking 3450, I told him I had 3000 cash and he took it.

teggyboy21

I have recently added a couple things to the car, nothing big, but figured I would keep adding pics as I went along. I was originally planning on a getting a short shifter until a buddy of mine who owns this racing shop introduced me to this JDM style shift knob that he says alot of guys are using on their integras. I figured I would give it a try. I was really suprised at how much it really shortened it compared to the stock knob, it sits really low and my shifting is alot smoother. I am debating on not even getting a short shifter now because I love the way it sits.

It's hard to take a good pic of it because its so shiny, but you get the idea. I also was originally planning to get a type-r spoiler wing but I really like the look of the stock spoiler so I decided to go with that. I bought it from myspoiler.com for 125$ painted and it came out great. I was a little nervous but everything worked out great, the paint looks exactly like the factory paint and it also came with an L.E.D. brake light which was a peice of cake to hook up. It is identical to the factory spoiler.

Next up on the list was my speedometer. I'm a huge fan of indiglo gauges and I looked around and found a nice set for about 50 bucks. They look great, but unfortunately the gas gauge wasnt lighting up so the vendor is sending me another one which I'll take pics with the lights on when it comes in.

I also installed a SRI and got my valve cover painted from TRG coating, which by the way did an excellent job. Also installed some NGK iridium IX spark plugs with Vision 10mm racing wires.

This is just the beginning there is much more to come :D

Last edited:

rob1570

DC2 GS-R
damn thats probably one of the cleanest, like in perfect condition tegs ive seen, need to lose that little muffler though lol the tip is miniscule

konerri

New Hampshire. Yeah we used to cross state lines just to buy some Heineken. i used to line in mass.

teggyboy21

damn thats probably one of the cleanest, like in perfect condition tegs ive seen, need to lose that little muffler though lol the tip is miniscule

lmao I know dude, The dealer who sold it to me replaced the muffler from the axle-back and I was like wow that tip is like 1/2 of an inch in diameter lmao, but the muffler is the right size...idk why the company who made that muffler made it that small. Don't worry though I'm doing the whole exhaust system very soon...