My DB7; FELIX(;

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
So as most of you might know, my old 1995 LS Teggy Chelsea took a hit from a huuuuge white F350 and was considered totaled :( Parted her out and let the junkyard take her...

Soo.. This is my new/old Teggy; Felix Kenji(dont ask). This teg was my first Integra when I was 14 and when my mom kicked me out at 17 she kept it and had it garaged. It took a beating between my brother and sister driving it and now I have it. She felt bad so she handed me the keys.

He is an adriatic blue pearl four door 1997 acura integra ls with 169k miles. Only bad thing is he is auto. But I dont really care since I will be using him for school, etc. Planning on going low and slow with this one.

Already put my amber bumper lenses and HIDs on him, next will be a drop and then wheels and camber kit, hopefully. Here are the pics of him!

The new kid saying peace to the old kid, RIP Chelsea!!

j13

Keep It Clean
Looks clean man. Sucks on what happen to the DC4...if I were you ill sell it and get a DC4 :)

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I don't shive a git about your negative attitude lol. But you are correct, a nice done up DB = secks :thumbs up