My DB8 Progess (Pictures)

pepsilude

Bullet holes = more hp. lol
lol, you know it. but it does keep the water out a lot better than electric tape. I'll take a pic of the trunk soon to show how ridiculous it looks.

License Plate Ftmfw Lol
Nice Mild Transformation..shoulda Kept The Flakes Tho
Thanks! I actually had these drunk people laughing at me, then they were like "do you know what your license plate says" haha.
I wasn't really feeling the flakes, not really liking the meshes either. Just waiting till after paint to get some new rims. Any suggestions?

also glad u took off da wing, welcome
I think some of us hate that wing for more reasons than being heavy............... :banana:
We already knew that wing was :rice: . but its for sale now :D

Welcome Jay! I'm Reggie and i'm Filipino too, but i only drive a DB7 :(
Pinoy DB Powa!
Now we can roll deep, if only we lived closer. Kinda wished I live in Cali cause I have always wait a week or two just to my parts shipped.

best color ever!
matt has a new DB brother!
very nice car looking good
Thanks guys.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i know you have plans for another set of wheels.... lol :thumbup:

pepsilude

Update

UPDATE

Carbon Fiber Hood :) . Also got rid of the lip. I plan on buying one that actually fits on the car good. I had to drive hood-less just to get it. Not to sure if it was or legal but finally got back okay. I'm probably gonna paint it the same color as the car. Next update should be after car is painted (dropping it off tomorrow)!

Also, i had re-adjust the hood latch so it would latch in. Is that normal?

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
yea its normal with aftermarket hoods.

save up and buy some rims already... fuckkk... lol j/k. mods looking good :thumbup:

btw hows the whale penis? is it loud?

pepsilude

yea its normal with aftermarket hoods.

save up and buy some rims already... fuckkk... lol j/k. mods looking good :thumbup:

btw hows the whale penis? is it loud?
HAHA, i MIGHT sell the rims this week if this guy was serious but who knows. The whale penis isn't as loud as i want it to be. I could hear a little roar at higher rpms but it doesn't have that vacuum noise that something like an AEM sri would have. i still like it though

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
HAHA, i MIGHT sell the rims this week if this guy was serious but who knows. The whale penis isn't as loud as i want it to be. I could hear a little roar at higher rpms but it doesn't have that vacuum noise that something like an AEM sri would have. i still like it though
mine does. it's loud as hell