My DB8 Progess (Pictures)

pepsilude

cars looking real good :D i really like the color:thumbs up
thanks, but i'm really not satisfied with it. After a few months, it's chipping quite a bit and body work was never really done right. :roll: hopefully I can find someone to do it right next time.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i love them a lot. They dampen really good but I haven't used it to its full potential cause its my dd ( I drive like a granny).

edit: oh yea, im jealous of your camber kit!!!!
haha thanks, gotta love skunk2!

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
have seen this car in person...these pics dont do it justice for the paint color.

you ever install your vc?

pepsilude

New oil pan, oil pan gasket, and exhaust mani gasket.

Install Pics

Removed the radiator so I could pull the header out. (I think I tried it before with the radiator on and the header would hit)

What a waste of fresh oil

.Cortez

94' LS
Awesome progress. your definatly doing good mods here. Now you just need to work that engine! As your suspension setup seems complete. Have you decided on a N/A or Turbo build yet?

pepsilude

Awesome progress. your definatly doing good mods here. Now you just need to work that engine! As your suspension setup seems complete. Have you decided on a N/A or Turbo build yet?
I keep going back and forth with N/A or turbo. haha that's why I haven't worked on my motor yet.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
hey jay, just hit me up if you want me to redo the cover for you....just pay for the paint and ill redo all the work for free..:)
ive even got a spare you can rock if you want.