My DB8 Progess (Pictures)

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Your teggy is my inspiration. I love those wheels. And your tails are beast! Did you like black out everything but the actual light parts? Your drop is sick too, after I get my wheels on I think I'm going to adjust my rear a little.

:thumbs up

pepsilude

just saw jays car in person....im very impressed with the progress hes made.

the wheels are sexy!
Thanks and soon to be sexy valve cover.
...now off to polishing

Your teggy is my inspiration. I love those wheels. And your tails are beast! Did you like black out everything but the actual light parts? Your drop is sick too, after I get my wheels on I think I'm going to adjust my rear a little.

:thumbs up
haha, thanks but I can't be your inspiration when your db is already so clean. I actually plan on getting your color (or going back to green so it matches my door jambs and stuff) for my teg later on. As for the tails, the guy who painted my car decided to outline the tail lights. I didn't ask for it but I do like how its a little different.

RD408

Just an update on the works. I was getting a severe hand cramp from polishing and decided to just get it painted lol. I didn't write the paint code down from the paint shop but it's some purple off of a late model BMW.
Looks good! Lovin the color of the wheels.
Btw its technoviolet.

pepsilude

So I guess i used the wrong bolt for the front of my fender liner...

My new valve cover (thanks to ricky)

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
holy FUCK RICKY YOU BEAST!!! that valve cover is sick!

jznsn2u

sup jay, the valve cover looks beast :thumbs up.

hey bro i was wondering how did you get your tail lights out lined black?

pepsilude

sup jay, the valve cover looks beast :thumbs up.

hey bro i was wondering how did you get your tail lights out lined black?
the guy who painted my car just masked it off. I actually didn't ask him to do it but luckily I happen to like it.