My DB8 Progess (Pictures)

pepsilude

hey jay, just hit me up if you want me to redo the cover for you....just pay for the paint and ill redo all the work for free..:)
ive even got a spare you can rock if you want.
Awesome, if I can't get the cover looking right again, I'll definitely bring it back to you. Most likely before the Honda-Tech meet.

nice suspension choice !!! no go on lip though..
Thanks. Since I my lip broke, I'm in the market for a new one. I'm really loving the Sir-g lip, so that may be coming soon.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
yea man...just give me some time to get it done...let me know what color you might want

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
Nice ride bro, i wasnt really a big fan of the DB"s until i saw this

pepsilude

So i got some used Work emotions (the old forged version, not cr-kai) late Sunday night for a pretty good deal.

Here is a quick test fit I did at work.

The condition of the wheels are really good but there are a lot of spots that has paint chipping off. I started to dismount the tires and noticed that the paint chipped off rather easily. So instead of mounting them on my car, I'm gonna have a little fun with them first.

Here is what I started working on today...stripping the paint

pepsilude

Obviously this is gonna be a very long process. This an update with the paint all off and about half of the wheel sanded down with 120 grit.

pepsilude

Just an update on the works. I was getting a severe hand cramp from polishing and decided to just get it painted lol. I didn't write the paint code down from the paint shop but it's some purple off of a late model BMW.