my dc4 progress

oppi-10

yin yin
maybe with dead shocks...sleeves go for llike 300 for local pick up from ground control
ha, ya i know its still a good deal but it'd probley be another 100 to ship to me too.. you should ask him though if he wants to sell if there not to expencive and shippings not bad i might hit it up

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
get a lip and slam that sh*t asap! did you refinish the blades?

oppi-10

yin yin
get a lip and slam that sh*t asap! did you refinish the blades?
ha workin on lowerin it atm, and i didnt get a chance to refinish them yet i just got them last tuesday, i plan to soon though, probley in the winter while its away

DesireeDC4

go wide or go home.
not bad, its coming along quite nicely!!
i like it, just needs a drop.

as for the corners, im getting rid of mine,
giving them to a friend to get the Si VTEC
ones.

oppi-10

yin yin
not bad, its coming along quite nicely!!
i like it, just needs a drop.

as for the corners, im getting rid of mine,
giving them to a friend to get the Si VTEC
ones.
where did you get your corners from, i've wanted some for awhile i dont like the amber/clearish ones ha

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
youll need to swap that bumper if you want to run those amber ones...those are 98-01 corner lights.

Ill tell you what you can do thou so you can rock some amber ones. Go to a craft store and get some yellow staint glass spray tint. Do alot of thin coats and as you add more layers, itll begin to turn amber.

They do sell 94-97 amber turns on ebay and stuff, but i wouldnt trust them not to leak

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you can get ambers on 94-97 weksos has some im just wonderin if anywhere else has them, im in canada and i dont really like buying stuff from the us i get ripped off at the border they always charge some service fee's and bs
nope california got the goods

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
man... you have done WONDERS for this car. looking great. glad to see a teg come back to this condition

oppi-10

yin yin
I like the fresh Blades.
thanks man, i'm planning on refinishing them this wiinter while its away, i was wondering though on the sides of the spokes where its paintedd gray what do you guys normally do, do you repolish everything or do you repaint it gray?