Then i bought some rims for it

and now i got a body kit for it.

tell me how it looks thanks

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
1st pic - Aww... Isn't that cute... "Me and my car."

I'm not diggin the body kit man.

BadBiddy13

man u gotta have the body kit. i really didnt like lip kits so i went with a body kit. it also got carbon fiber lights in the back

kcombs

GS=goes slow
welcome to CI.

I don't care for body kit's but looks like you got some time invested in it.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
think that might be my next investment...or maybe ill just take the lights out? the lighter the faster. haha, i should go to autozone and tell them i want to go faster and heard the lighter your car the faster you will go. and then ill ask where the carbon fiber tape is located!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
think that might be my next investment...or maybe ill just take the lights out? the lighter the faster. haha, i should go to autozone and tell them i want to go faster and heard the lighter your car the faster you will go. and then ill ask where the carbon fiber tape is located!
LOL! Take it easy on the guy. Let him walk his own path and learn from being here on CI. Maybe he might lose the body kit someday. You never know.

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
not everyone likes the body kits...BUT, atleast it is painted, for that, I have a little respect and can say it does look decent, it is the same color as the car. that bumper actually reminds me of an MR2 or something...

BadBiddy13

my car

i dont have any engine mods in it right but i plan to do an engine swap. swap the b18b1 for a b18c1. then get all the internals beefed up then turbo it. thanks for the comments. yea i do like some cars with lip kits but i just think there for me.