My first Car. How's it look?

BadBiddy13

yea thanks everyone. what do ya mean by getting the side molded in??? yea i am going to try and get rid of my b18b1 and get a b18c1

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i bet if you go back to the early days of this site, everyone was rockin body kits lol.
Back when I was 16 and had my CB7, I never wanted a body kit. Personal preference I guess. It was JDM/OEM style from the start.

Papaboy

Welcome I personally love the kit I was trying to get that kit for myself awhile back but it was out of stock everywhere. Most the peeps here like thiers cars as stock (JDM or otherwise) as possible on the outside from what I have seen.

BadBiddy13

yea i can see that pretty much know one here rolls a body kit. but yea once i do some engine work to it. it will become a whole lot better. anyone know of any good websites to get a b18c1 long block???

IntegraTuner

nice bomex body kit. is it genuine? i had the same thing on my ssb gsr except I kept it clean with oem 98 tails w a nice rsr gt2 exmag dropped on koni yellows n stechs rollin around it rays ggames. looked clean and even got compliments from the peepz who hate body kits. anywho took it off though, juss felt like it was dragging but great eye grabber to the non-enthusiasts. welcome to CI!

like everyone else, you'll be drawn away from the rice.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
yea i can see that pretty much know one here rolls a body kit. but yea once i do some engine work to it. it will become a whole lot better. anyone know of any good websites to get a b18c1 long block???
*Edit*: "No one

You can check out www.hmotorsonline.com. Heard nothing but good things about them.

nice bomex body kit. is it genuine? i had the same thing on my ssb gsr except I kept it clean with oem 98 tails w a nice rsr gt2 exmag dropped on koni yellows n stechs rollin around it rays ggames. looked clean and even got compliments from the peepz who hate body kits. anywho took it off though, juss felt like it was dragging but great eye grabber to the non-enthusiasts. welcome to CI!

like everyone else, you'll be drawn away from the rice.
I don't think it's authentic.

redwing24

My other ride is a Ruckus
I like it, not a huge fan of the kit but to each there own. Its your car, do what makes you happy.