my first integra

#integra#12

1997 integra its stock with no mods or anything done.to it I would like some info on what should I do to.it or mods that are a.must since I dont really know about cars

MurderousPandas

Mods are not necessary, but something simple to start out with would be rims, CAI, just simple stuff. Later on if you get something like a turbo, internal engine mods should be done to prevent breakage due to power. Fuel upgrades should wait as well. There are some builds around this site, they should be able to give you a parts list and when they were installed to show you what goes first when building from a stock car.

SoundEfx

Welcome.

SRI and if you're going to lower the car, do it properly by getting the right suspension parts.
Coilovers or lowering springs and struts with camber kits.
Header. 4.2.1 for more low end or 4.1 for more mid to high end.
Exhaust.

That would be a decent start.

SoundEfx

Welcome.

SRI and if you're going to lower the car, do it properly by getting the right suspension parts.
Coilovers or lowering springs and struts with camber kits.
Header. 4.2.1 for more low end or 4.1 for more mid to high end.
Exhaust.

That would be a decent start.

Amiguel6

Cold air intake or short ram Intake(AEM or K&N), header, exhaust. <--full exhaust system. Also lower it on coil overs or springs....if you do springs, get new shocks/struts! Don't use oem ones...they will blow eventually! When lowering get a camber kit...it's a must. Maybe some nice wheels and you should be set for a lil bit until you start doing major upgrades to the engine. Such as cams..tuning etc.

-Miguel

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
You're seriously asking what mods to do to a car that's been heavily modded for over 15 years? You really don't know where to begin? How about google you f ucking tard. Go look at a youtube video? Do some research. Become educated on the car you bought. Stop being a helpless faggot b itch.

Mods are not necessary, but something simple to start out with would be rims, CAI, just simple stuff. Later on if you get something like a turbo, internal engine mods should be done to prevent breakage due to power. Fuel upgrades should wait as well. There are some builds around this site, they should be able to give you a parts list and when they were installed to show you what goes first when building from a stock car.
No. Just no. Never put after market wheels on a car that is stock height. You come off as looking like you have no idea what you're doing. Jesus fuc king christ there was a reason why I left this gay forum and now I remember why.

Last edited:

White95SE

You're seriously asking what mods to do to a car that's been heavily modded for over 15 years? You really don't know where to begin? How about google you f ucking tard. Go look at a youtube video? Do some research. Become educated on the car you bought. Stop being a helpless faggot b itch.

No. Just no. Never put after market wheels on a car that is stock height. You come off as looking like you have no idea what you're doing. Jesus fuc king christ there was a reason why I left this gay forum and now I remember why.
Why don't you go fire up CoD and get the fuck off these forums. No one asked for your negativity cock sucker.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Why don't you go fire up CoD and get the f*** off these forums. No one asked for your negativity cock sucker.
Idiots like you will continue to post stupid questions until someone like me tells you to fuck off and do your research. You may not like my methods but someone will read this and they will search before they ask something retarded.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Someone should do a write up of good bolt ons and good brands and just have it stickied

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

lazeebeast35

Yeah it sticky with mods would be good. When I had my IS, that forum had one and also a thread for reviews on all products. For OP, worry about maintenance first. Might not be modded but the last owner couldve treated it like shit.