My Jdm Gsr

integrals_rg

he guys i have not been on here in a while i forgot my password then got a new one and forgot that one lol but i did pick up a new car a few weeks ago so... ill post up some pictures from when i first got it till today i hope you like

ENJOY

Flamaco Black Pearl
80xxx miles
JDM front end
Skunk 2 full exhaust
Came on white 17" rota circut 10's
dc header
j racing whale penis
neuspeed front and rear sturt tower bars

also came with all stock parts. and two more sets of rims w/tires

^^^^^day after i brought it home

integrals_rg

i decided to start cleaning. engine bay is very dirty and is in major need of a wire tuck ;) (luckly i have brother that is amazing with b series wire tucks) and big upset expensive fix... driver side headlight is gross as all hell...

^^ nuespeed front strut bar
rear strut neuspeed

the lip and wheels that came with it

and a couple parts im going to be installing later

im looking at getting rear password 4 point... so neuspeed front and rear will be for sale. also it has a cf hood, im thinking i wanna trade for a clean metal jdm hood

o yea one more thing

integrals_rg

i got a chance to switch wheels and put the the lip on and finsh cleaning the engine bay up some... so i gave it a bath and me and my buddy found a spot and took a few pictures

integrals_rg

well i got a ITR wing (hatch already had holes) for $70 painted!!!! didnt have to wait or anything a local guy had one on his old teg and sold it to me!!!!

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
the rear looks like it could be lower. those wheels look better than the original. lol

integrals_rg

and these are from today

my headlight was GROSS so i finally got my new headlights in yesterday and got some pictures today!!! i also got a picture of the steering wheel (doesnt work) and ITR gauge cluster

and i was bored the other night and made a little camera mount for my car just for fun

you can see that good cause its in the garage and with black interior but you can get the idea

Backwoodz Tuner

Damn man lovin the Flamaco Black paint , I love black carz. Looks good all the body lines look clean as f#*$ with that JDM frt. Lookin good , lookin good!