My New 97 Ls...

mattmurder182

Sooo, I used to come on this site all the time, I had a 94 DB7 White, with red rims, stock ls...I got caught in a 4 car pile up, and I was at the end, went under a ford fusion... Well after insurance underpaying me and selling my red rims, and other parts off my db, I ran into a great deal...well I think it was great and so did my friend. Need a lil paint down the middle of the car (hood, roof, trunk) Other then that, I may do little mods here and there, when the money comes in...plus Im having a baby in Nov so its hard to save for both. So far I have lowered it on Tokico Blue Adjusatbles, New clutch, new rotors and brakes and new Konig Ultraspeed rims, no tire yet, but itll look better the rota boost that were on there sprayed gold....

Here it is let me know what ya think...It runs great btw...
Its a Poormans Type r swap with a JRSC...Pretty fast

*Motor B18c1 Gsr Block
*B16vtec Head Ported/polished/fully built
*114k on body 10k on build
*Supercharged on 9psi Jackson Racing Supercharger
*DC Sport headers
*Straight 2.5" Flow master Exhaust
*5spd Transmission
*New 6 puck ACT Stage 2 racing clutch
*Adjustable Tokico Blue coil overs
*Camber arms
*Polyurethane Bushings
* Semi wire tuck engine bay (painted gold)
*Battery relocated in the trunk
*Racing Transmission Mounts
*Clean Tan interior, no rips
*Slotted and drilled rotors
*New brakes
*8k H.I.D kit, Yellow JDM Brights
*JDM Type R Front lip (Painted MYSTIC Green/purple/gold) Everyone loves it
*Sunroof with no leaks
*Power Windows and Locks
*Cold Air Intake
*Honda Badged all around
*Short shifter

Here's what it looked like when I got it, (not lowered, 16in rota boost sprayed gold)

Then Lowered

Inside

New Rims

Painted the Rota Boost Black before I sold them, To see how black would look against the green...

Motor pics

AND now, its on steelies, until I can buy some tires for my new rims....

Anyways. I know some ppl are against supercharge and stuff, but the price of the car was toooo low to pass up, got it for 3k and a pair of motegi mr7 gunmetal, and a cd player...

mattmurder182

Im not actually sure yet the correct amount. I don't know where to get it dyno'd around where I live...But once I find out the amount I will let ya know. I know that it is too fast. Lol But there's no sch thing as too fast right?!?

mattmurder182

Your making it look better i like that.
Yeah thanks...Im doing away with the gold. I am thinking Im gonna get it black (hood,roof,trunk) But leave the sides (fenders doors) green... get a type r spoiler, and then purple accents..maybe...Like black engine bay, purple valve cover, lower control arms, and brace, purple on the lip of the new rims (maybe) and purple lugs...L like green and purple and I like black and green...Idk if purple would be too much...but I want my car to be different also...

Last edited:

Canadian144

Damn man that's a clean LS. I bet its a blast to drive with the JRSC! Looks good

mattmurder182

Damn man that's a clean LS. I bet its a blast to drive with the JRSC! Looks good
Yeah man...I live near Daytona beach and there is a meet every Thursday for imports and it seems like when I leave, ppl chase me down to race and they don't know whats in it...Last nights victims were a turbo'd neon lol not srt and a older supra...it was a blast...

mattmurder182

Step one of the transformation. Operation getting rid of the gold... Black rims, let me introduce you to purple lip :)

99TegLs

although street racing isn't condoned on this site, you have a very nice ride there, and you picked it up for a crackhead price. Gl with the build!

Bigd216

The Dream, I'm Living It!
good look dude

I swear i saw that car on craigslist.......good looking ride.8)