My New 97 Ls...

Red95

I see you have a Jackson Racing Supercharger in your setup, and on a B18C1 too! Looks like my setup under there :) What kind of numbers do you run?

mattmurder182

I see you have a Jackson Racing Supercharger in your setup, and on a B18C1 too! Looks like my setup under there :) What kind of numbers do you run?

Im not sure yet, cause idk where to get a dyno round where I live...But yeah Jackson racing super charger on Gsr block, b16 vtec head...poorman's type r swap... once it's finished Ill get the dyno as soon as I find somewhere to do it...

and bout the illest sticker..idk, my friend made it for me...after I put it on, I went to a meet and saw like 30 of them and I was like, I guess we all think we have the illest car... sorry I don't have an answer, But I live by the beach and everyone has a "salt life" sticker so since my car is low, I got the "lowlife" made, might get fap life, and I want a toilet that says, flush is for toilets...

mattmurder182

Hood/roof/trunk...Color of Akon..

Lil Pic Editing...

Car/Engine...

All that's left (major)...Getting tires for rims...and Type R Spoiler...
Probably do some more Little things like new tail lights, and head lights, I think I want new emblems...I did paint mine purple..Back ones not on yet... I may get purple tow hooks/purple lower control arms...maybe some other accents...When the money's right...

Last edited:

White95SE

I live by the beach and everyone has a "salt life" sticker so since my car is low, I got the "lowlife" made, might get fap life, and I want a toilet that says, flush is for toilets...
It wasn't really directed at you. Trends are trends, some just confuse me; like pants that you can barely fit your legs in and wristbands.

mattmurder182

It wasn't really directed at you. Trends are trends, some just confuse me; like pants that you can barely fit your legs in and wristbands.
Lol I got it, I don't think my car is illest either...but things stick...I guess...I like my lowlife sticker lol…

Random Yoda Graffiti I saw, so I took a pic by it...

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Can we get some non edited pics? Bay looks really good, I think painting the header back would help it a LOT

junior1023

I thought the gold engine bay was sick... wish mine was like that. Color combo on mine is green and purple to lol

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

mattmurder182

So non edited pics are up also (on the 1st 2 pages...), but ill put more...now that I have added more to my car ...I just brightened it up cause my phone's pics are not all that great outside...they're not really edited, just auto focused and color enhanced. except for the one where everything is blk/white cept for my car....

Last edited: