My New Daily Driven Replacement [ for now... lol ]

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
once again another UPDATE! :thumbup:

so some more parts came in and it was finally time to assemble everything... almost :p oem lip, ebay fog lights and new corners installed. i didn't really like how the red/amber/yellow colors were on the front end... so i decided to ditch the amber corners and got some OEM clear ones. i think it looks a lot better. fog lights were simple to install... with a dremel and a screw driver and you're good to go. since its ebay fog lights the brackets needed to be tweeked a bit before final product.

awaiting for some springs and oem wheels next. the all black cloth del sol seats are a hard find... and im not sure about getting a sir wing... is it just a long l.e.d? or does it also extend out a tad bit more?

acclude

cheap bastard
Wow, this thing is coming along nicely! can't help you with the SIR wing. The Sol seats would set it off nicely!

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
i want one of these really bad but cant find one to save my life. coming along really nice man. keep us posted.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
thanks for the comments guys :thumbup:

ok that's cool. now go work on the teg.
haha rofl, i know right? damn civic parts are so cheap and so mant parts to choose from... lol. the teggy motor is still at the machine shop... and i kinda lost motivation on working on the teg... okay this weekend ill start putting in the roll bar and paint the calipers. :thumbup:

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
lost motivation? Fail

Everyone tell him how ghey the civic looks, so he'll work on the integra. :lol:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
lost motivation? Fail

Everyone tell him how ghey the civic looks, so he'll work on the integra. :lol:
hahaha, ok ok. the civic project will come to a halt... after this weekend. lol.

geez.... no love for the civic on clubintegra :p

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
been so long... wished i kept some of my old parts.

sold he red DX... how it looked when i sold it in 2011

picked up the black SI... stock w/ SI wheels

since its an SI... its pretty much the beginning and end of it. comes with everything but power windows and a armrest...