My New Daily Driven Replacement [ for now... lol ]

konerri

Damb U!!!. NOOOOOOO. LOL...took my idea again. i have a negibor his lives around the block who has three, yes "3" EG's and he was selling one that looks just like it. He wants 1G for it. Same color and all.

JasperDA9

def nice, i dont like hatches but a 92-95 coupe or sedan would be nice

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<

MORE UPDATEs!

Majestic Honda is the spot for ordering OEM parts online. aint no pepboy prices but its worth it for the quality i suppose. fedex dropped off one long box and it had all my stuff in it. didn't like how they crammed the lip and floor mats, cause it was kinda warped. left it in the sun for a couple hours and it wasn't too bad.

block off popped out nice and easily, didn't locate a harness, so im guessing i gotta make one.

OEM Stanely, pretty neat lamp.

only si models came with the rear speaker grill, so i had to order me the rear kit, some what sorta. i didn't buy the speaker housing, fiigured i can do without it. we'll see.

civic ex gauge cluster... i dnd't like the white needles... so i colored them the same orange on the redline. shits fucking JdM s0n! looks more like the dc2 integra scheme, ha

OEM Coin / Cup Holder, btw this item isn't JDM, but rather domestic. so dont get tricked into paying too much for it. the rear section needs to be trimmed as well as the underbody of it. there's a little tab sticking out. unfortunately i wasn't able to get a shot after my chop. note that once the din is pushed in, the brackets will snap in tightly, and i wasn't able to get it out. :p

interior is almost done, i just need them damn del sol seats!!! haha. i ran into an electrical problem also. the constant 12v [ white/blue wire ] in the dash isn't giving the right amount of power. instaled its giving me 1.5v'ish. so my cd play and oem clock isn't going to retain its memory. not sure wtf it is, might be a short or something is loose. if anything i can tap into one of the empty power slots under the dash.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
btw you see that big ass white bucket truck? thats what i roll around with since the 4 door been under the knife...
ahAHAHAHAH!!

wait, which truck?! the one in the first pic or the one across the street in the second??

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
ahAHAHAHAH!!

wait, which truck?! the one in the first pic or the one across the street in the second??
the GIANT one in the first pic. the ladies love it when i cruise around the beach with my wife beater and my pimp shades in that thing. chicas be like "oh wow, can i ride your bucket"....i cant get them off me.... haha lol j/k

pic of the semi complete interior

lots of accessories for this daily. no air conditioning, no power steering, and no power windows / locks FTL!!! haha saves weight tho. tint is also next on the list

Last edited:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
i honestly need a DD as well, but i dont see how i can get a civic for a civic SI replacement. lol. this makes me wonder. looks like you're doing well with your progress, cant wait for the end result.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i honestly need a DD as well, but i dont see how i can get a civic for a civic SI replacement. lol. this makes me wonder. looks like you're doing well with your progress, cant wait for the end result.
haha i feel bad for my integra tho. its getting no attention lately. so the hatchy build will almost come to a stop for a short time til i get the teggy movin again :p

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
the GIANT one in the first pic. the ladies love it when i cruise around the beach with my wife beater and my pimp shades in that thing. chicas be like "oh wow, can i ride your bucket"....i cant get them off me.... haha lol j/k

lots of accessories for this daily. no air conditioning, no power steering, and no power windows / locks FTL!!! haha saves weight tho. tint is also next on the list
haha, i bet.

no a/c is going to really suck in the summer. it probably just sucks in general. lol i went to daygo on vacation not that long ago and it was hooooooooooooooot! humid, actually.
i honestly need a DD as well.
buy khoa's truck

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
haha, i bet.

no a/c is going to really suck in the summer. it probably just sucks in general. lol i went to daygo on vacation not that long ago and it was hooooooooooooooot! humid, actually.

buy khoa's truck
if its gets 35MPG ill consider it. :lol: i wouldnt mind an LS though and if i wanted more luxury i'd get a base RSX.