My New ED6 Build Thread!!!!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
:lol: Daniel. Right now all i do is drag racing and the ocassional street/touge spirited driving session, but I want to start getting into autocrossing & going down to Buttonwillow. I just need to update my suspension first. Energy Suspension master bushing set :D some new control arms & rear trailing arm bushings, camber kits, and sway bars are next suspension mods. Oh and rear disk conversion :(
im going to buttonwillow end of july. go or die

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i also auto x in monterey its equal distance from you and me lol

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Yea.....................

going to have to disagree there.
hahahahahahahaa, i took this picture a few weeks ago after I beat a 1G Eclipse GSX. I even out-launched him, and he was rolling on the start.
im going to buttonwillow end of july. go or die
really? Damn, dunno if i'll be ready. Plus another downside is this B16 tranny, on high speed circuits i'll be smashing 5th gear topping out @ 130mph :( lol
i also auto x in monterey its equal distance from you and me lol
Really, how much is it to get started in autocross? I want to gain some experience before stepping up into circuit racing / time attack

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
hahahahahahahaa, i took this picture a few weeks ago after I beat a 1G Eclipse GSX. I even out-launched him, and he was rolling on the start.

really? Damn, dunno if i'll be ready. Plus another downside is this B16 tranny, on high speed circuits i'll be smashing 5th gear topping out @ 130mph :( lol

Really, how much is it to get started in it? I want to gain some experience before stepping up into circuit racing / time attack
40$ and if you go with me i got a place to stay so yeah its coo

and buttonwillow isnt as bad as WSIR where you need a longer 5th

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
40$ and if you go with me i got a place to stay so yeah its coo

and buttonwillow isnt as bad as WSIR where you need a longer 5th
Do I need to get a license or anything to autocross? Or i just show up and pay & race?

WSIR = WillowSpringsInternationalRaceway? lol

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Do I need to get a license or anything to autocross? Or i just show up and pay & race?

WSIR = WillowSpringsInternationalRaceway? lol
yes sir willow springs intl raceway

THe place i auto x at is a mom n pop grassroots org. so its layed back just need to be 18 and have a license and $40 can use a motorcycle helmet and they rent helmets. if you run you do have to work and by working you basically pick up cones. i race in the camero class so i can watch the drift class. lol! but its a fun time i can give you a ride along its not going to be like kong but ill show you waht i know, im more suited for circuit. :thumbs up

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
fresno fairgrounds is starting an autocross & drifting session
really? hmm interesting. i'll look into that! :D

UPDATES

I built a custom rear lip for it out of a DA integra front lip, paint-matched it, and also made myself custom sideskirts off a DC4! and paint-matched those as well. And sold my datum1 tow hooks for $60, got blox rear LCA's, energy polyurethane bushings, and oil cooler setup. Pics sometime soon! :D