My New PIAA H3 Plasma Ion Yellow Fogs Lights

5speedintegra

that was my first set-up. that set-up kept blowing out quite often..

i then went to these in yellow

i used these bulbs

**CLICK HERE**

they look like these but yellow (H-881)

cut off the locking plate off the 9005 bulbs (the one with the 3 tabs with the red gasket)

jb welded that plate onto the yellow bulb, made my own harness to plug into the bulb and worked fine :thumbs up

ohhh well you have the actual legit connectors.. mine is just all wires.. 1 for ground and one for the bulb itself.. :???:

5speedintegra

is your driveway leveled? if not, you should aim them lights bro:p
actually you know what i realized? one of my tabs on the drivers side fog lamp that holds it in place is broken off, so it angles it a little lower than the passenger side one.

5speedintegra

exedy stage 1 320 (if that)
axles 200 at most with core exchange
= 800??!
yeah i know!! the guy told me that for R&R (whatever that is), its gonna be 350, clutch kit will be 175, flywheel resurfacing 45(if i dont get the 12lb flywheel i want), the rear seal for 30, and hes charging me 100 just for the parts for the cv axles. He said he'll take the installation charge off, so hes doing a whole bunch of stuff actually.. all in all about 7-800. give or take.. i know i can do the axles myself and i need them badly too..my dad doesn't want me to do stuff to the car by myself...:roll: whatever lol

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I had Piaa yellow bulbs for my fogs a while ago, I'm still running Piaa extreme white for highs but for fogs I'm running hid kit, I think you wanted yellow like mine..

:thumbup: on first mod, it only time when you get bigger and better mods

5speedintegra

I had Piaa yellow bulbs for my fogs a while ago, I'm still running Piaa extreme white for highs but for fogs I'm running hid kit, I think you wanted yellow like mine..

:thumbup: on first mod, it only time when you get bigger and better mods
ohh yeah i wanted it to be that yellow! but i mean its still kind of visible that its yellow... if i go HID's, then itll be more apparent you know? and what kind of HID kit do you have for the fogs?