My New Side and Rear Window Visors 95 Integra

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
Nice buy bro! I have been wanting to do this for like 2 months now just been to lazy to order mine. Looks good though and enjoyed the update.

mdan9193

Mdan
Nice, looks good. I have one too but doesn't really look like yours, I think it might be for a civic or so I bought it off craigslist lol.

BTW, what size wheels are those? 15x8 or 16x8?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
^no it won't, but dcfour makes 4dr visors.

And the first visor they put on teg was egr visor for 4dr civic.than they started making egr replica visors,than hic visors came out. Diffrence is hic are flat,egr have a dip in. The visor.

I personality think the rear visor looks better without all that junk on the trunk. Haha

909-IntegraRage

where did you buy them from? , how much?.
$130 all together . from a vendor in so california - thanks for the feed back, i wish i could lower it more but the wheels stick out a lot handle good a hell though ! Vendrs info Paul 909-900-7117

Last edited:

909-IntegraRage

My suggestions.. Take off wiper,take of wing for cleaner look and you need a better stance, cause that stance isn't working, roll fenders if need be.
ok wiper , is there a how too on here? ill look , wing ya ive been wanting to but a lot of do it and dont, lower it i wish i could but it bottom out the wheels stick out far , i would have to roll and pull out the fenders and adjust the camber ! Too bad i drive 180 a day to work and back... Thanks for the feed back....

Juelz

Just found out about these visors since I am looking to purchase but does anyone have any reviews about HIC after a few months? does it hold up well? will it last years?

R13

The other asshole
Just found out about these visors since I am looking to purchase but does anyone have any reviews about HIC after a few months? does it hold up well? will it last years?

I had some (still have them in my garage actually) for the sides and they were okay, didn't really like how they mounted.

My main issue and the reason I ultimately removed them was down near the mirror, they tend to warp so heat and dirt gets up under the double sided tape and eventually they flap in the wind or come off completely.

Look close^

In the end, I paid $20 for them, and they were worth that, but they could've been better.

Juelz

I had some (still have them in my garage actually) for the sides and they were okay, didn't really like how they mounted.

My main issue and the reason I ultimately removed them was down near the mirror, they tend to warp so heat and dirt gets up under the double sided tape and eventually they flap in the wind or come off completely.

Look close^

In the end, I paid $20 for them, and they were worth that, but they could've been better.
how long of a time span was this before they started to warp?

and would you recommend buying the set for $80?

R13

The other asshole
how long of a time span was this before they started to warp?

and would you recommend buying the set for $80?
Mine were already warped, but sitting out in the sun heated up the tape and made it warp a little more and pull off in about... I wanna say 2 months? Something like that.

Honestly, the rear visor runs about $50-$60 on it's own, so if you want the rear visor then the side ones are probably worth the $20

You might also have better luck with them, my window trim was pretty sunburnt so I was concerned the tape might not stick as well.

Last edited: