My new to me DB7 SE 5 speed**So Cal**

ArubsDB7

My new to me DB7 SE 5 speed**So Cal** UPDATE

Just wanted to intro myself. Last Saturday I sold my 06 Acura TL and picked up this rare gem, 97 DB7 Special Edition 5 speed tranny with 151k miles. Of course the paint is sunburnt but will be going in for paint refresh. Got a great deal on it with few minor fixes (axle, brakes, misc items missing). So yesterday after work, picked up a 2000 rear bumper, matching floor mats because there were beige and since my drivers seat was so torn up, picked up a another seat which was in better condition, and so happens that seat was the same color as mine. Installed the goodies. I don't plan to mod it to much as this will be my commuter, just want a clean simple refresh. Now on for the pics...comments/flamesuit on...Thanks...

The day I bought it

Picked these up for dirt cheap 16x8 +35..orignal color is Hyper Black..gonna strip the paint off this weekend

And for kicks..my wifes 2015 TLX V6 and our Accord Sport...

Last edited:

SoundEfx

Welcome pimp and not a bad purchase.

Most people who get an integra mods it in the end. Don't fight it....lol

DB7ish

Clean looking car. Love those rims you got. And yea, the mod bug bites pretty hard. I just started with led gauge bulbs after one of my factory ones burned out, then I went led interior and yellow hibeams, and before I knew it I was searching craigslist and ebay just about every day for good deals.

Noneed2Hate

Welcome, you'll find yourself hard pressed to not modify anything :p Also I'm in SoCal too :p

ArubsDB7

Update*****

Dropped the TEG off at the paint shop two weeks ago cause the original color was sun burnt badly, so I decided to paint it NH 538, frost white....

Decided that I didnt like the white paint on the Work Reps that I bought... so after applying some Aircraft Paint remover and lots of Sanding by hand..Dupli Color rim paint Gun Metal. Only took 1 pic, but all 4 turned pretty well. Will purchase tires this weekend 205/45/16s.

ArubsDB7

Currently looking for rear mud guards for 98 newer .... inbox me if anyone has any...but I know there a dime a dozen to look for....

SoundEfx

Looking good pimp.

Gun Metal for LIFE!!!!!

ArubsDB7

Decided to use the Blades for now until I get tires for the 16s, cant deal with those sunflowers rims...hahah

Kurado

Looks nice. Where did you get the paint job at? Just curious if they hooked ya up and what prepping you did prior.

Swerve

Shawn
Update*****

Dropped the TEG off at the paint shop two weeks ago cause the original color was sun burnt badly, so I decided to paint it NH 538, frost white....

Decided that I didnt like the white paint on the Work Reps that I bought... so after applying some Aircraft Paint remover and lots of Sanding by hand..Dupli Color rim paint Gun Metal. Only took 1 pic, but all 4 turned pretty well. Will purchase tires this weekend 205/45/16s.

Whattt you got rid of the starfishies? Those are like my favorite wheels ever

ArubsDB7

A little update on the DB.. Finally had the chance to install the replica Type R lip... deciding weather to leave it black or paint it white...

I also purchased tires from www.onlinetires.com. Very good prices IMO. Paid about $60.00 for Hankook Ventus V2 Concepts 205/45/16s

Sorry for the pic quality... comments & suggestions please

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Wheel color is a bit dark with the white for my taste, but it looks a ton better with fresh paint.

DB7ish

Looks pretty good with the black lip, side skirts, and rims. I want to see how it looks from the front.

ArubsDB7

Looks pretty good with the black lip, side skirts, and rims. I want to see how it looks from the front.
As requested by DB7ish...

Was able to score on some rear mud guards for 98 & newer, makes a difference on the rear end.

Last edited: