My new to me DB7 SE 5 speed**So Cal**

chillin_integra

Chillin_in_my_integra_95
Update*****

Dropped the TEG off at the paint shop two weeks ago cause the original color was sun burnt badly, so I decided to paint it NH 538, frost white....

Decided that I didnt like the white paint on the Work Reps that I bought... so after applying some Aircraft Paint remover and lots of Sanding by hand..Dupli Color rim paint Gun Metal. Only took 1 pic, but all 4 turned pretty well. Will purchase tires this weekend 205/45/16s.

Been looking everywhere for a can to fix some pretty paint chipping and pain going away problems on my 95 4 dr integra. I can't find anywhere that nh538 frost white color it's like it disappeared off the face of the earth ....... Pls help

94RS

No fucks given.
Been looking everywhere for a can to fix some pretty paint chipping and pain going away problems on my 95 4 dr integra. I can't find anywhere that nh538 frost white color it's like it disappeared off the face of the earth ....... Pls help

Duplicolor sells it under part #'s AHA0950 (pen) and BHA0950 (spray can). Usually any parts store has them in stock.

chillin_integra

Chillin_in_my_integra_95
Duplicolor sells it under part #'s AHA0950 (pen) and BHA0950 (spray can). Usually any parts store has them in stock.
I alredy tried that on ther website and it only shows me perfect match colors 5 random colors....I know that they have more than 5 colors could you put a link thanks. I went to auto zone and ther website and they don't have it either..... Seen universal white or some perfect match paint that will match ur original paint but I sanded so ther is no color behind it

chillin_integra

Chillin_in_my_integra_95
I also tried Car-id and they say out of stock and no mailing to America like if duplicolor stop making that specific color..... Hopefully not but I cant b able to find a spray can of that frost white BHA0950 and NH538

chillin_integra

Chillin_in_my_integra_95
:smackself: I just gave you the part numbers to Frost White...
I think they stop making it kuz autozone store and website don't have it I only been trying the numbers bha0950 and nh538