My RHD DC2 Si-R

Jon0

Hey everyone,

Just posting up photos of my 1994 Honda Integra Si-R
Yes, it is legit RHD.
Its basically just hanging out in my garage for the next little while. I have a 6 month old boy, and im planning on slowly building this car so that we can enjoy it father/son style. When he gets older, he can help work on it, take it to the local car shows and tracks, that kinda thing.

The interior isnt really anything special. Basically all bone stock. I only have plans on buying a armrest delete plate, and a full usdm ITR interior. Im not a huge fan of the red recaros. Im 28, my car is rhd, i dont need anymore attention from cops. My life can go on without recaros haha
Exterior, I just want it to replicate a ITR.

Future plans -

Source a jdm ITR catalytic converter and a jdm ITR axle back
Source a CF gurney flap for the wing
Repaint and install all 4 mudflaps
Install my pile of parts that have been accumulating in my garage

Engine is just a B20 with a GSR head, skunk 2 intake manifold, skunk 2 alpha throttle body, itr cams with adj gears.

Enjoy!

cborden

Jesus is THE way
you def dont need anymore attention from cops, i think you're already gonna get enough with it being rhd.

cborden

Jesus is THE way
i know, thats clean. i dont even wanna ask how much you picked it up for

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Just out of curiosity, why do you want a usdm interior? I think it looks good the way it is.

Welcome!

dlo253

Pretty damn clean bro, pop that hood!

Jon0

i know, thats clean. i dont even wanna ask how much you picked it up for
The chassis only has 63,000km on it. It is SUPER clean. All original metal, no rust. I know the past 2 years, the car has only seen 1000km.

The engine bay has nothing special. It needs a bit of work (new full rad to be installed, vacuum lines need to be installed properly, and i have a air/oil separator to pcv valve that needs to be plumbed.

I also have a BNIB jdm type R valve cover sitting on my work bench. Thats my last finishing touch item to be installed once i actually get my hands dirty on this thing over the winter.

The GSR strut bar is for sale. I have replaced it with an ITR one, same with the rear strut bar too. Found a ITR oem one at a local importer.

Last edited:

Jon0

Just out of curiosity, why do you want a usdm interior? I think it looks good the way it is.

Welcome!
Well the suede black with red stitching dc2 seats came in jdm and usdm ITR. I just said usdm to make it more clear since the recaros came in black with red stitch. I obviously will want the jdm seats so my seat has the lumbar, not the passenger.

Jon0

Just a little update, picked up a complete jdm ITR exhaust system. 4-1 header with heat shields, in PERFECT shape, new gaskets, short jdm cat convertor, jdm B pipe, and a jdm muffler assembly futaba 1028.
The tip needs one dent hammered out, then im gonna spray it with some flat black heat paint, and polish the tip before i install it.

The 3" on the car right now, is just wayyyy too loud. plus its straight pipe, no good with cops.

Jon0

nice SiR-G man it looks like my ride but in white gotta love the cw on these!! glwyb

its an SiR-G = JDM GSR
Thanks man

I find it comical when people think its a ITR. I wish it was an ITR, but im happy enough with it.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Good exhaust choice to keep it low key and performing.

Suspension aside it'll already give the itr a run for its money. Its already tuned i imagine?