My RHD DC2 Si-R

MrGurley

************5-0
legit!!! good luck finding that cf gurney flap, I've seen one for sale for 250. I did find a fiberglass one for about a bill

Jon0

this was a conversion?
Did you even read my first post? lol

The engine is just on a base tune. I have a friend here in Hamilton who has been tuning cars for many years, and I just had him do something decent for just going in and out of the garage/down the street, until i am completed putting the parts on. Probably in the fall i will throw the car on a local dyno and have a proper tune done. So numbers wise, i do not exact hp produced.

The past few days havent been too productive. So dont be thinking i will be having updates everyday haha I have a 6 month old who I am at home with during the days for the next 4 months. My time to work on the car will be had when I drop my little guy off at his grandparents.
Ive basically just freshened up the cat converter with some high heat flat black paint, and some high heat silver paint for the heat shields. Then painted the muffler assembly flat black.

Tomorrow I will probably tackle replacing all the shifter bushings with some Energy Suspensions bushings I picked up a while ago, also going to install a new short shifter since the one in the car now was hack sawed off.

Ill try to post photos as I go, but dont be surprised if i dont too often. When i get involved on working on the car, i hate taking breaks lol

Jon0

Third line too :lol:

Let me know what you think of the energy bushings.
I know how you feel about taking breaks. I'd rather spend a long day on the car than 2 short days.
Totally agree
I think I may try doing before and after shots, but no indepth step by steps. I dont know your life situation, or anyone elses on here. But my life is pretty busy and this car is not my #1 priority. I have a wife, son, house, mortgage, I run 2 small businesses. So when I find time to work on the car, I try and get done as much as I can haha because who knows when Ill have that time again.

Jon0

Just a quick snap of the ITR axle back and cat convertor all freshened up. I still need to polish the tip though

(Dont worry, that del sol chassis is destined to the scrap yard tomorrow. I have some parts off it for sale

giLDC4

Slow&Low
I love your integra! Do not commit the mistake of selling it. Just wondering why it has a frankenstein swap. I think it is perfect the way it sits :like: Just some touching on the engine bay. Best of wishes on your build.

Jon0

I love your integra! Do not commit the mistake of selling it. Just wondering why it has a frankenstein swap. I think it is perfect the way it sits :like: Just some touching on the engine bay. Best of wishes on your build.
Thanks man

Reason for the b20 vtec?
Its a decent torquey setup.
Ive run straight b20s in EG hatchs before years ago, was so much fun. I used to beat this local B16B ek hatch in it. They are somewhat cheap to build as well. Id love to do a K24 setup. But I dont feel like dumping that much money into the car. I wont really be tracking this car too often. Its mainly a weekend fun car for myself.