My RHD DC2 Si-R

dc2_bert

thumbs up dude motivates me to convert my dc2 to rhd but for now I am currently working under the hood

Jon0

In all reality, it was sitting in my garage for a long time, and would have continued to sit. Im a busy person, I run my own company, I have a family, house, etc. I didnt see myself working on it anytime soon.
Got a good offer on the chassis, and sold it as a rolling shell.

And for the record, this was NOT a conversion. It was purely from Japan. A true RHD integra.

Now a guy in Toronto owns it, he told me hes gonna get it sprayed in pheonix yellow, and have a K put into it.

Jon0

I would never sell an RHD if i owned one. Not even for a crazy offer.
Its a car. Im not an attention whore, i dont need to have the craziest, or best thing out there for ppl to break their necks off of. lol
Ive been dying to get back into autoX and circuit. So I'm just planning on in the next few years, spend the time with my son, then when hes old enough, ill shop around for the most perfect phenoix yellow ITR for us to play with :)

michaelz

I would never sell an RHD if i owned one. Not even for a crazy offer.
I said the same thing a long time ago before I went and sold my legit RHD '98 DC2R last year.

Dude offered me $20k... I took the cash. Granted I already did the hard work and exported it out of Japan + registered it.

HondaYard

Certified Boss
Clean ride, I have the same floor mats in my rhd. Lol. Pretty rare to come by those 5pc Honda access sir-g mats.

dopematic

Damn. 20k though, I agree, in the end it is a car and that's a pretty damn great offer if you ask me haha :thumbs up still sad to see it go though.

Jon0

Clean ride, I have the same floor mats in my rhd. Lol. Pretty rare to come by those 5pc Honda access sir-g mats.
I wouldnt really say the mats are pretty rare. JDM importers in my area have them by the dozens. $50 for the set of 5