My slow progress

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
I will be at IA for sure this year for sure. I live not far from the speedway.
Awesome! I hope I'll be able to make it. I more than likely won't be driving because it's a good ways for me and I've still got some minor suspension details to sort out, but I'm planning on riding down there with my buddy in his murdered out Mazda 6. :)
Clean car, man. I wanna check this thing out.

Bacon Bits

Awesome! I hope I'll be able to make it. I more than likely won't be driving because it's a good ways for me and I've still got some minor suspension details to sort out, but I'm planning on riding down there with my buddy in his murdered out Mazda 6. :)
Clean car, man. I wanna check this thing out.
You gonna come into town the night before or the day of? I'm gonna try to do a cookout the night before.

Bacon Bits

A few more things came in. Ordered another test pipe so I can use the current one for my cat. Ordered ARP extended studs and new Zerg neochrome lug nuts, Skunk2 shift knob, and rear wiper delete kits. Hardrace RTA bushings and toe arms are being ordered next payday and will get with a friend to install my new front wheel bearings along with the extended studs and finish off the alignment.

Also have a gen1 Spoon Sports spark plug cover, Spoon Sports duracon shift knob, and Spoon Sports oil cap coming next week.

Ted's Owner

You gonna come into town the night before or the day of? I'm gonna try to do a cookout the night before.
If I'm able to make it, I'd be riding with my buddy in either his '96 Prelude or his '04 Mazda 6. I think we'd be meeting with some friends the day of in Birmingham and cruising out there together.

Ted's Owner

A few more things came in. Ordered another test pipe so I can use the current one for my cat. Ordered ARP extended studs and new Zerg neochrome lug nuts, Skunk2 shift knob, and rear wiper delete kits. Hardrace RTA bushings and toe arms are being ordered next payday and will get with a friend to install my new front wheel bearings along with the extended studs and finish off the alignment.

Also have a gen1 Spoon Sports spark plug cover, Spoon Sports duracon shift knob, and Spoon Sports oil cap coming next week.

These are the Spoon Sports parts coming soon.

Nice stuff!
Be careful with those Zerg nuts, though. I had some blue ones and stripped them pretty easy. I've just got some AutoZone Dorman neo chrome ones now and I love them. Much nicer quality.

Ted's Owner

I'll eventually snag some Project Kics lug nuts at some point. You gonna be here both days?
Planning on it.
Looks like the Mazda 6 is a no-go, so it'll either be the Prelude or maybe even my Integra, They're doing AutoX this year and I wanna see how my car would do in the cones.

Bacon Bits

Planning on it.
Looks like the Mazda 6 is a no-go, so it'll either be the Prelude or maybe even my Integra, They're doing AutoX this year and I wanna see how my car would do in the cones.
Bring the Integra down and run it. I'll just be showing this year. Hoping to be boosted by the fall IA event.