NC teggies come on!

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
Blah, we needa get something down. There's a meet/show/something @ Rockingham I'm going to with a few buddies of mine. =D

Anyone wanna tag along?

TheOne1

NC stand up, Sorry Atlanta im now in NC, Asheville living the college life.....2011' Im down for meets or what ever, my club back home has 200+ plus we met every 1st thursday and last. Hit me if ya want to get someum going! One

JamiTiger = AOL Instant message

Surferman

Sorry for bumping a semi-old thread, but heres another member from NC! woot :rocker:

In a place called Edenton, NC and it's so small and tiny you probally never heard of it.hah. Kinda on the upper middle eastern part of nc. 1 and a half hour to the coast.

Anyways all I have is a 94 Teggy ls. yes it's a four door, yes it's auto, yes its still a teg.

Only mods [if you can call it that] is a AEM SRI. Soon to be getting SP2 exhaust and tein coilovers.:p

eg9

Winston-Salem, NC

94 ls teg

98 front end & rear bumper, 15" rota c8, type-r front lip, rear valances, type-r spoiler

southernculture

new to tegs

new to tegs checking in tho gotta a 1991 teg b16 cai headers coilovers msd coil and dizzy strut tower bars. In jacksonville nc and looking to go to some meets. Like I said new to tegs, used to have a 240sx but now into the teg.