Need help with tire size

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
215/50-15 is about as close to the stock diameter as you can get. But there aren't many tires worth a damn in that size so most people just go 205/50-16.

The only "decent" tire I can think of off the top of my head that comes in a 215/50 is the BFG Gforce Sport

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
215/50-15 is about as close to the stock diameter as you can get. But there aren't many tires worth a damn in that size so most people just go 205/50-16.

The only "decent" tire I can think of off the top of my head that comes in a 215/50 is the BFG Gforce Sport
Aite. Thanks Kyle.

jdm xiong

I've seen 195-50-15 on 7.5" wheels before but that shit looks like it was stretching like a mofo

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Stretching is hawt IMO

kyle said:
215/50-15 is about as close to the stock diameter as you can get. But there aren't many tires worth a damn in that size so most people just go 205/50-16
You meant 205/50/15, right?

don't put 16" tires on 15" wheels. that doesn't work too well.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Like I said on my first post, the wheels that I will be getting are 15x7.5. The offset is +34. Do you guys think I need to trim my fenders or get wheel spacers?

allmotrdb7

B20 powa!!!!
Like I said on my first post, the wheels that I will be getting are 15x7.5. The offset is +34. Do you guys think I need to trim my fenders or get wheel spacers?
Not at all.... Decided against the RPF1s? Gettin mine tomm.... But wont have tires for another week or 2.

Can't wait to see ur new wheels......

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Not at all.... Decided against the RPF1s? Gettin mine tomm.... But wont have tires for another week or 2.

Can't wait to see ur new wheels......
Yeah... Wanna get something different. Sweet! Post some pics for us please. What kind of tires are you getting?