New Girl New Teg :D

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
welcome.

what part of va are you from?

btw, you should check out my valve cover work..;)

NightRaven0930

Fiction foREVer
Thanks guys.

I'm already planning on dropping it, my friend has a set of Skunks that didn't fit his integra that might fit mine, so we're gonna check out.

The rims were the steelies and hub caps, if I had the fat fives I woulda kept them.

My future plans are simple, stay stock, or go JDM stock :p I love the JDM front end, and have always wanted to do the swap so that's what I plan on doing. Also keeping my b series, gonna rebuild it, then boost it. Nothing too serious. I was gonna drop a K series into it, but I rather like my B.

I'm in Harrisonburg, btw

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i think every one will agree with me on this:
-Drop it
-Shave the moldings
-new wheels
- and MOAR PICS! lol
l
you forgot to mention the front lip..

anywho, welcome! good idea on ditching the cavi for this. looks pretty clean.. but as stated before, new wheels and a slam should be good.. if you could find a place that has your paint in a rattle can, you could paint match the sidemoldings instead of shaving it (although shaving would make it look a lot cleaner)

but yeah.. welcome again!!

rockadilla

thats right.
i think every one will agree with me on this:
-Drop it
-Shave the moldings
-new wheels
- and MOAR PICS! lol

WELCOME!!! :)

you hit on every female that posts on this site lol

X2
Except paint matching the moldings looks better then shaved IMO

And not really just ask em for pics :lol:

NightRaven0930

Fiction foREVer
working on the moldings, I'm gonna remove them and re paint the whole car ((the same color)) once I get the swap finished, get my Type R spoiler, and get my 98+ rear :D