New Guy From NY My DC4 Build!

ATEGGY94

none of my security info is up its stealth installed and has layers i tell you that much only thing i want to do to finish it off is the nrg quick release

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
I just read through your thread. That car doesn't look anything like it did when you bought it, which is a good thing. It's good seeing somebody putting some love in a car that needs it, but still has more than half it's life left. You got a steal on that car, and now it looks incredible. The hard work definitely paid off. Consider me subscribed to your thread.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Looks very good.

I just realized that its an auto, but who wouldn't buy an auto in NY where the traffic is horrible.

ATEGGY94

LOL no i bought auto cus i dont know how to drive stick im already saving up for a swap from hmotors and i still dont know how to drive stick well not 100% i gotta learn and get good before i install the swap but lets keep that on the down low lol

ATEGGY94

this guy and his slammed skateboard lol (thats his prop at all the meets)
in case you guys were wondering what the hell it was lol gets a lot of laughs and love at the meets up here in nyc

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Shit is mad clean! Good work man keeping up on it! You gonna keep driving it through the winter? I know how snow gets in NY! Lol!