New Guy From NY My DC4 Build!

ATEGGY94

s*** is mad clean! Good work man keeping up on it! You gonna keep driving it through the winter? I know how snow gets in NY! Lol!
lol na man its garage kept most of the times ive only put 3k on it since i bought it last year i barely drive i have it to mess around on the weekends looks different right? lol i remember you gave me advice last year when i first got it

ATEGGY94

not on here much cus ive been on team integra but i gotta show my people on Ci some love
just a few pics to get everyone up to date with what im doing

ATEGGY94

Hids from The Retrofit Source check them out !!!

Last edited:

ATEGGY94

so thats me just picture whoring lol i was in school so i didn't really do much till just recently im planning on changing just about every bolt in the suspension and i have a pretty nice stock pile going on

F&F Type 1 Coilovers
Function7 Rear Lower Control Arms
Function7 Brace
Beaks Reinforcement Kit
BuddyClub Fr & Rr Camber Kit
Front ITR LCA'S
22mm ITR Rear Sway Bar
Hardrace Complete Bushing Kit
Hardrace Rear Toe Kit
Moog Ball Joints
Moog Inner/Outer Tie Rods
Type R Calipers (No Bs big brake kit)
Koyo Wheel Bearings

im still saving up to get a few things for the front and for my abs delete, i spent $200 on bolts lol it kills me but i mean it'll last another 20 years i guess

On to the pics

ATEGGY94

Good stuff. I have been looking to do that for a little while now, where'd you get the calipers.
http://www.team-integra.net/forum/19-projects-diy-article-talk/209631-diy-no-bs-bolt-big-brakes-rs-gs-ls-gsr.html
here the thread so you can read what rims people have that this kit works with incase your running oems
and heres the site

http://store.propartsusa.com/proparts_usa/proparts_usa_integra_brake_kit_upgrade/acura_19942001_integra_brake_upgrade_kit_stoptech_slotted/i-580347.aspx
pg.29 for the basic
&
pg.31 for the slotted package
same package i got

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Yup, same place I was looking. Just wondering.

The picture of your car in NYC with the Radio City Music Hall is baller. Would have been perfect if the full name was in the shot as well. Liking the all the pics though.