New Guy from the East Side

2000 Acura Integra GS-R
HX wheels painted White iwth front spacers
Removed the wing (not a fan unless its the Type R wing)
Comptech Air Intake
Engine is bone stock
Tein Coilovers
Buddy Club Spec II (Going to replace) To loud for my taste

Hello guys name is Berg.
Newbie on the site.
Im from Mass around the Boston area.

Please feel free to comment or question. I can take criticism. Lol

Better pictures will come when i get a better camera :werd:8)8)8)8)8)

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Welcome! Posting more pics is a good idea haha. Looks like a very good foundation to work with.

Sent from my phone

Thanks guys ive been stalking this site for a little bit when i had my EJ8. Glad to be part of this community. my friend has been part of this group for years. Excited. yes. Plus the part deals are awesome. Looking to make new friends on here. Dont worry not a "cambered" fan. lol

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Clean, well thought out tasteful mods. Welcome.

Dvp! Poor poor gsr with the itty bitty wheels.
Yeah the previous owner sold them. I wasn't yo happy with that but then again I can't complain. I got it unmolested for a good price. The interior needs revamping also considering it has civic seats. Pardon my throw up. Again this will be a process but stay tuned. Keep the comments coming negative or positive.

giLDC4

Slow&Low

2000 Acura Integra GS-R
HX wheels painted White iwth front spacers
Removed the wing (not a fan unless its the Type R wing)
Comptech Air Intake
Engine is bone stock
Tein Coilovers
Buddy Club Spec II (Going to replace) To loud for my taste

Hello guys name is Berg.
Newbie on the site.
Im from Mass around the Boston area.

Please feel free to comment or question. I can take criticism. Lol

Better pictures will come when i get a better camera :werd:8)8)8)8)8)
Nice it looks good from that one pic. Welcome to the site. A buddy of mine had the buddy club spec II exhaust as well, and even with the silencer it was still pretty loud. I think its a great exhaust if you actually go all out on your motor. Nice I like the tein coilovers. I had them on my ek hatch and wow... can I drive thru corners with this suspension. Like nothing. Keep us posted :like:

Here's some more pictures. Well I brought my newly acquired to my workplace and raised it on the lift. To my surprise it has a oil leak coming from the oil pan and the right rear caliper is leaking from the two washers where the brake line contacts the caliper. Another thing I found was the cat back buddy club spec II exhaust was all completely welded. Yuck. That's definitely going to be sold soon. Lol. I'm in the current process looking for one. After that I'll do all the maintenance I think it requires. Oil pan T belt spark plugs etc. I got 4 free winter tires from a coworker but they are 15s and this is why I'm on a manhunt looking for GSR blades or something that size. I can't believe it took me this long to get an integra. I love driving this car everyday. (Minus the exhaust part). Should I turn this into a build thread? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Yes, turn this into a build thread!! haha

And I like those wheels. Looks a lot like the 96 spec itr's.

And for the exhaust, get the apexi n1. I have one and love it!

Sent from my phone

Last edited: