New Guy from the East Side

osiris19

Ughhhh. I want a DVP GSR so bad. Looks good.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Wow its been to long. Sorry for the wait guys. But heres some updates. These pictures are kinda old. This is when I had the Track Rs on them. Cleaned at least once a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flash forward to now. Stock ITR suspension (which Im in love with). Real hard to find ITR wing painted DVP. GSR blades.

I had to get rid of the Tein Basics because it had an unrepairable rf shock assembly. Knocked like a bitch and also very dangerous to drive on considering it wobbled everywhere.

Got rid of the Track Rs because Ive decided not to purchase anymore knockoff parts for this chassis. Im not knocking knock off parts ( I've had them for many years) but I chose to change that. No matter how long it takes to get the real things.

At this moment before I start heavily modifying this beast i need to pay attention to some maintenance items.

And oh yea got this lil gem on the side. First part that will be installed when the maintenance is all squared away.

Again Sorry for the wait for the people who are subscribed. Ill will be more attentive.

Enjoy Life and Just Drive!!!

Just picked up two more gsr wheels due to the wonderful roads of Mass bending one of my wheels.