New here

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
yes Nissan Skyline R32 GtSt

Just was missing my civic vtec, because gas milage is a b**** on a skyline. And yes it was my daily.
I would have kept the skyline IMO, the itr isnt nearly as cool as it. But whatever floats your boat man, I like it either way

PatEK

Haha, well i hate myself a little to.
A skyline is a sweet ride and i would have love'd to keep it. but with gas prices at 1,87 euro's per liter
and the thing using up 60liter per 400km's this just wasn't fun to daily drive it to my work.
I'm thinking about getting a AE86 just for drifting.
And yes guys the scene is getting good here in europe, but i think that's thanks to guys over there in the states.

PatEK

got a new goodie on my doorstep once again.
finally got rid of my fartcan exhaust. The postal guy brought me my Mugen twinloop

OLDSKOOLACURA

<--------- this guy is jealous

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

94RS

No fucks given.
Haha, well i hate myself a little to.
A skyline is a sweet ride and i would have love'd to keep it. but with gas prices at 1,87 euro's per liter
and the thing using up 60liter per 400km's this just wasn't fun to daily drive it to my work.
Holy shit, that's like $9/gallon. I would've done the same thing and gave it up for an Integra. Hell, $30 filled my Integra. I couldn't imagine paying almost $300 a tank.

PatEK

@j13, i removed that wing because of the ricer attetion it gave me. i like it more like this.
@JemmieN, that's just 1 layer of transparant red. looks good i think. And yeah got loads of pictures from the 32

thanks guys for the kind words, my car is getting there. just a few outside things left to take care of
and then i'll let my attention get to the engine. I'm planning to go for an coilpack aem set on my B18c6,
does somebody on here have any experience with that, does it work well or is it overrated?

PatEK

true OEM can't be ricer, but the police think it is. i've been pulled over 4 times in the first week i had it. and every time it went like were gonna check your tuning car, because all you tuners blablabla. And now the wing is off and i haven't been pulled over once. So it will stay off for now.